Rams waive 3 to make room for waiver claims.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If a guy is on the practice squad more than one season and still can't crack the 53, he's just a guy...that we don't really need.
Well actually he did make the initial 53 so we know he's a fringe guy and it might turn out that he's better than Quinton Jefferson.

Anywho... he wasn't even on the practice squad last year.
He was on the IR with a torn ACL and MCL.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
I thought picking up Spruce and putting him on the IR was interesting. I didn't know he was IR eligible.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I thought picking up Spruce and putting him on the IR was interesting. I didn't know he was IR eligible.
He was a part of the waived/injured list, along with the other 3 players. If they aren't picked up by another team and clears waivers they are put on the team's IR list. I don't think teams are allowed to cut injured players.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
He was a part of the waived/injured list, along with the other 3 players. If they aren't picked up by another team and clears waivers they are put on the team's IR list. I don't think teams are allowed to cut injured players.
I didn't know he was injured though.