RAMS vs. whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What are your feelings going into tomorrow's game?

• Won't be able to sleep tonight 'cause I'm too excited.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Sleep like a baby knowing we will take care of business.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Cautiously optimistic about the game.

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • It's the freakin' whiners we better slap them into next week!

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Is it me or is the countdown clock to game time on the right side of the ROD screen off by a few hours?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Man, I often question if I am too addicted to Ram football, but after reading this, I am sure that there are much worse than me.

I am on the East Coast, so the game won't start until after 10:00. I have school age kids to wake up and get ready. I will be in bed by ten and wake up and watch the game in the morning. And I will sleep fine. :sneaky:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Man, I often question if I am too addicted to Ram football, but after reading this, I am sure that there are much worse than me.

I am on the East Coast, so the game won't start until after 10:00. I have school age kids to wake up and get ready. I will be in bed by ten and wake up and watch the game in the morning. And I will sleep fine. :sneaky:

I'm in the same boat -- will be waking up at 6:45 Eastern to get the kids going but I'd be kidding myself trying to go to sleep. I'll just be a zombie tomorrow.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm in the same boat -- will be waking up at 6:45 Eastern to get the kids going but I'd be kidding myself trying to go to sleep. I'll just be a zombie tomorrow.

6:15 here but I can't take it anymore. The late night stuff takes to much of a toll on me. Odd because six months ago it didn't bother me.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I swear if we start running 3 yard outs I'm gonna kill myself. Every year it's pre season generic BS then we find out the regular season is the same crap.

Uh, we beat the Seahawks the first game last year so...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Start time is around 9:30 here in the Midwest so I scheduled a vacation day for Tuesday. It is gameday. Time to fill up the grill for burgers and brats View attachment 16251 View attachment 16252

I also took a vacation day on tomorrow. My boss said if the Rams lose I can take the day after off all season. 2 AM comes real quick, no way I would be able to sleep after the game and before work.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
No Havenstein?
todd-gurley-st-louis.jpg

NO WORRIES!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Our old pal....

Nick WagonerESPN Staff Writer
wagoner_nick_m.jpg

The 49ers made a roster move before tonight's opener against the Rams on Monday Night Football, releasing RB DuJuan Harris and promoting WR Chris Harper from the practice squad. Harper gives the Niners a little more depth at a thin position. It's also a possible indication that rookie WR Aaron Burbridge isn't ready to contribute yet.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Our old pal....

Nick WagonerESPN Staff Writer
wagoner_nick_m.jpg

The 49ers made a roster move before tonight's opener against the Rams on Monday Night Football, releasing RB DuJuan Harris and promoting WR Chris Harper from the practice squad. Harper gives the Niners a little more depth at a thin position. It's also a possible indication that rookie WR Aaron Burbridge isn't ready to contribute yet.
Good for you Nick Wagoner.You deserve the 49ers

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
I know we have the better team but caused by all the bad years we've had I will open my eyes slowly in the morning to see score. I think this is actually the biggest game of our season, we HAVE TO start with a win.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I swear if we start running 3 yard outs I'm gonna kill myself. Every year it's pre season generic BS then we find out the regular season is the same crap.

Thought the same..Every year I seem to hear "Oh, preseason just vanilla" ...That would make sense if it didn't look exactly the same when it became the real deal...I want to see some chances taken..Even a mistake here or there would be better than getting beat because they couldn't score enough with the 3 yard outs and running right into the teeth of a stacked box because nobody respected the non- existant passing game...GurleyMANAMONGBOYS, is human...He can't do it all alone...Come on RAMS, make the whiners squeal like a pig !!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I predict the 1st play of the game by the Rams, on Offence, will be a pass play! Then it will be "Gurrrley Time!!"