Rams vs Titans draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Better draft?

• Rams

Votes: 43 81.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Push

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We win this hands down. Conklin and Dodd are the only ones who impress me out of the Titans group.

Hell, Goff alone wins this hands down.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Felt they over drafted some guys. Not huge on trading up for Conklin at 8.

Not a big Dodd fan. Felt he benefited big from Clemson talent and feasting on Bama's worst starter in a prime time game.

Like Byard and Sharpe. I'm not as down on Henry as most. Him and Murray make an interesting backfield at the least.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titans are like the Browns IMO. Lots of roster turnover and starter types but not a lot of impact players. Rams have had those types of drafts and they don't put a team over the hump.

That said, the Titans do have a QB. So we'll see.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Rams win that just because they needed I only the QB to win.
Titans filled a lot of holes. Big improvement for them .

Look at it like this. Goff wins the Rams 4-5 more games this year. Titans draft gets them 4 more wins maybe. Both got what they wanted.

WvuIN02

Starter
Needs another option. Both were great for their franchises.

Henry will be a beast behind what will be an impressive OL. Goff and Higbee are both going to be stars for the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TBD.

We'll have to see who they get with their (our) first and third next year.
Just like the Redskins/Rams draft, you can't tell until all the picks are in.

That said, who the hell did you think I would vote for? lol.

Ram210

UDFA
Trading down to collect more picks means you pass on difference makers. The league is made up of guys that stepup and make plays. Having an outstanding fourth round might add depth but impact guys not so much. I would rather have a mansion than just four homes!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Who won the 2016 draft?

Titans:
Jack Conklin T
Kevin Dodd LB
Austin Johnson NT
Derrick Henry RB
Kevin Byard S
Tajae Sharpe WR
LeShaun Sims CB
Sebastian Tretola G
Aaron Wallace LB
Kalan Reed CB

Rams:
Jared Goff QB
Tyler Higbee TE
Pharoh Cooper WR
Temarrick Hemingway TE
Josh Forrest LB
Mike Thomas WR

Isaiah Battle OT
Case Keenum QB
When you look at it like this^, adding in Battle and Keenum, because we use this years picks in order to get them. It's No Contest, Rams Win hands down!!(y)(y):mrburnsevil:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Confused. Why are Battle and Keenum included in this??

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Confused. Why are Battle and Keenum included in this??
We used our 5th this year to get battle in the supplemental draft last year, and traded our 7th this year to the texans to aquire Keenum.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I give it to the Rams. They acquired the player they have coveted since 2014. The Titans took what they could get. They needed a left tackle because Lewan would be best on the right. But the settled for a less athletic Right tackle. Then they take a DE in a weak DE class. I don't think Dodd was bpa. Austin Johnson was a good pick, so was Sharpe, but I think Byard was taken too early.

Overall the Titans picks look like average NFL players. The Rams pick looks like a game changing franchise player.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Overall the Titans picks look like average NFL players. The Rams pick looks like a game changing franchise player.

As has been pointed out, the Titans draft still includes the Rams first and third next year. So far the Rams have killed it compared to the Titans - getting the impact QB, and then frankly some of the late picks the Rams had look to be as good as earlier picks the Titans did. Two WR steals, Higbee, and two depth players. So the question is, what will the Titans do next year with pick #32 and the comp 3rd they're getting?

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As soon as Goff takes RotY and the Rams win the NFC West, I'll call it a win. Until then, I guess I'll wait for next year's Tenn picks. I certainly am leaning towards the good guys for now though.