Rams vs Texans, Who Will Make The Trip?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm guessing lots of starters will be staying home. One last chance for coaches to see guys in game situation. I have to believe some guys are still on the bubble and McVay has yet to make a final decision. Might be some pizzed off fans in Houston if Rams don't send starters.

I want to see more of Hrynkeiwicz at C, Brewer at G, Reeder. Dakota, Parker, Scott, Webster at KR-PR.

What day is cut down day?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Saturday is cut day, 4pmET is the deadline.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2019/...es-rams-sean-mcvay-august-25-press-conference

(On if the starters and key reserves will travel to Houston for the preseason finale on Thursday)

“We will. The guys that will be out by injury or that we legitimately would leave back because of that, those guys wouldn’t travel as long as we have a legitimate reason to leave them back. We’ll take everybody else. It will be a small group of guys (who don’t travel to Houston), but it won’t be anything like what the Hawaii trip was. The majority of our team will be there.”

In the transcript McVay also says ILB and corner depth is what they're still trying to figure out.