Rams VS Seattle Pre-Season PFF Ratings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
From Preseason here are PFF grades for both OLs. This is the work of a great poster from another private Rams board .One of my personal favorites MAX Thanks.
Rams
Barnes +1.3
J Brown +3.4
Haven -1.0
GRob -4.5
Saffold +0.5
Seahawks
Nowak -1.2
Gilliam -1.6
Sweezy -2.8
Britt -5.4
Okung -3.3
If people think the Rams OL is bad, well the Seahawks OL looks worse. And don't believe anyone who tell you Jimmy Graham is blocking now. He graded out at -5.5 in run blocking.

ME: Max also thinks after a quarter and a half that Wilson may not be playing anymore. Both teams will have sacks but its gonna be different than many think. I'm gettin excited.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trading their Pro Bowl center Unger for Pro Bowl TE Graham will prove to be a MAJOR Disaster to the seafags. Wilson can only run and play point gaurd for so long WITHOUT taking a major Hit. McDonald is gonna get a knockout Sunday.

The seafags underated how important Unger was to their team when they went 4 games without him last season and thought they could live without him. They also went all pre-season in a major center competition. Barnes had a higher rating then the center they settled on to replace their Pro Bowler Unger. I admit it was close tho.

Beast mode is gonna have to make his own holes this season. I doubt they should run the ball on the last play of the SB now without Unger. A center does more to stabilize the whole OL. A pivot man is so rare to find. A pro Bowl one like we had in the past. 14 times in just over 20 years with Iman,Saul,Smith leading our OL's we got use to having a Pro Bowl center.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Commenting on your own thread to bump it back up? Haha. I'm glad you did. It gets me a little more excited to see these stats. I knew that line was bad, but damn. Not a single positive. I can't believe GRob got a grade like that. I hope our d line goes all out, starting from the first snap they play. Force Wilson into mistakes like he usually does against us.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow, I know we take these grades with an unhealthy does of salt, but that grade for GRob is a bit concerning. Pretty much jives with what I have seen throughout the PS though. Yikes.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Their offense in general has looked horrible...It all starts up front...LOS battle....Thanks for posting...But still...Me and PFF are only just friends...we aint dating just yet...LOL

Memphis Ram

Legend
Seattle hasn't really had all that great an OLine for some time now thanks to injuries. But, they keep winning football games.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No offense, but preseason PFF rankings are almost completely worthless. If you look at all teams, and filter them to see who's done best and who's done the worst, you can almost guarantee the results will be totally different after about 4 0r 5 games. In fact, not a single team had a positive grade overall this preseason.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Commenting on your own thread to bump it back up? Haha. I'm glad you did. It gets me a little more excited to see these stats. I knew that line was bad, but damn. Not a single positive. I can't believe GRob got a grade like that. I hope our d line goes all out, starting from the first snap they play. Force Wilson into mistakes like he usually does against us.

I met Hammer once at TC. He called Robinson out as the guy in trouble.