Rams vs Giants Postgame Notes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
-The Rams fell to the Giants, 10-17.

-QB Case Keenum completed 32-of-53 passes for 291 yards and one touchdown.

-WR Tavon Austin caught a 10-yard touchdown pass from Keenum on the opening drive. Austin has two touchdowns this season. Austin’s career touchdowns are 11 receiving touchdowns, seven rushing and three punt returns.

-Austin led the team in receptions (10) and receiving yards (57).

-Austin notched a long punt return of 18 yards.

-RB Todd Gurley had 15 rushes for 57 yards and six receptions for 35 yards.

-DB Lamarcus Joyner forced Giants TE Larry Donnell to fumble, CB E.J. Gaines recovered the ball to start the Rams’ opening drive at the Giant’s 35 yard line.

-According to press box statistics, CB Troy Hill and LB Alec Ogletree split the team lead in tackles – each with seven.

-K Greg Zuerlein converted a 36-yard field goal to remain 10-of-10 on the season.

-P Johnny Hekker punted seven times for 320 yards, a 45.7-yard average and 44.1-yard net average. Hekker placed six punts inside the 20-yard line. He still does not have a touchback this season.

-Hekker’s current streak of 40 consecutive punts without a touchback is the longest current streak in the NFL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And now I think I know why Britt half-assed his route on that overthrow. Tavon was on a crosser on that play, and i think the play was designed for him. Looks like the whole game was designed for Tavon, in fact. Judging by the receptions anyway.

You know, you don't have to get him involved if there are other options.
Talking to you, Rob Boras.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
U rite doe.

That stuff gets emailed to me and i just copy/paste it.
Well, that's just lazy journalism sir. :burp: