Rams VS Giants 2014. In St.Louis.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
So the Rams play the Giants this year in St.Louis... Really would love to come out to St.Louis with my pops and the barbershop. Does anyone have an idea what some REALLLYYY and i mean REALLLYYYY nice seats are gonna cost me... and Do any of you guys on here have season tickets ? So I could expect to meet some of you foolish Rams fans like myself? ;) Whats good. Rant on.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So the Rams play the Giants this year in St.Louis... Really would love to come out to St.Louis with my pops and the barbershop. Does anyone have an idea what some REALLLYYY and i mean REALLLYYYY nice seats are gonna cost me... and Do any of you guys on here have season tickets ? So I could expect to meet some of you foolish Rams fans like myself? ;) Whats good. Rant on.
Welcome to the ROD. I am sure that some of the great members on this site will give you a shout out.

iced

depends on how many people - the more tickets grouped, the higher the price.

in 2010 i bought tickets for chiefs @ rams game for me, ex wife, 2 sisters and brother in law - they went for about $350 each. I wanna say I bought them in August when i got back from afghan.

these were my seats (pregame)

185554_2234177864102_856583_n.jpg

281448_2234179224136_291845_n.jpg

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
not bad not bad. it'd probably be about 4-5 total. and i wanna be as close to that field... or on the field as possible.. can you buy special sideline tickets?... need to know a company with them?.... I'm not gonna be going out to St.Louis every week for a game. so When i do pop in to Town. i wanna do it the right way. If money wasn't a problem. whats my best bet.

iced

not bad not bad. it'd probably be about 4-5 total. and i wanna be as close to that field... or on the field as possible.. can you buy special sideline tickets?... need to know a company with them?.... I'm not gonna be going out to St.Louis every week for a game. so When i do pop in to Town. i wanna do it the right way. If money wasn't a problem. whats my best bet.

that was my mentality too (although 8 months in afghan made money not a problem so i was in a different boat). Not sure about sideline tickets - but imo, this would be a great question to ask our COO Kevin Demoff. he's taking questions and should be able to give you an answer - just go to his latest thread