Rams vs. Cowboys 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don't know if at this point in time I want to subject myself to that kind of a road game. I'll reevaluate as we get into the off season.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just don't know if at this point in time I want to subject myself to that kind of a road game. I'll reevaluate as we get into the off season.
You'll have fun. Local Cowboys fans are great. We set up a table of liquor bottles and mixers, and anyone can make a drink, even opposing fans (for a small donation). We always have awesome food and my buddy dresses up like a ref and throws flags at people.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You'll have fun. Local Cowboys fans are great. We set up a table of liquor bottles and mixers, and anyone can make a drink, even opposing fans (for a small donation). We always have awesome food and my buddy dresses up like a ref and throws flags at people.
I have a cousin who lives in Greenville I think it is. I'll put this one away game to the fellas and see what they say. Most of them are down on Fisher and the team right now but we'll see.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I have a cousin who lives in Greenville I think it is. I'll put this one away game to the fellas and see what they say. Most of them are down on Fisher and the team right now but we'll see.

Forget what anyone thinks about Fisher or anyone else on the team, on this site or anywhere. I think when you're a Rams fan, you should want to go to a game when the chance is there. I remember we went when the team was REALLY lost in 2011 when the team was REALLY bad and got there asses handed to them (D. Murray's breakout game :palm: ) and we STILL had a hell of a time.

More than likely my family and my cousins cowboy family will meet up for this game. If yall decide to go, I'll drop by and say whasup to yall goons.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forget what anyone thinks about Fisher or anyone else on the team, on this site or anywhere. I think when you're a Rams fan, you should want to go to a game when the chance is there. I remember we went when the team was REALLY lost in 2011 when the team was REALLY bad and got there asses handed to them (D. Murray's breakout game :palm: ) and we STILL had a hell of a time.

More than likely my family and my cousins cowboy family will meet up for this game. If yall decide to go, I'll drop by and say whasup to yall goons.
I've taken trips back to St Louis the majority of the last 12 years almost yearly. This feels different and I don't have the desire to watch a Fisher coached team anymore. It's very expensive to travel these days I'm not going to spend the money to watch him coach at this point in time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Last time I was in Texas outside the airport I punched a guy, something about the state angers me.

When they come out here to LA we can hang.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Wright Brothers called.
They wanna let you know about this cool thing they invented.

I'm just surprised it's 9 hours between Dallas and another place in Texas.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm just surprised it's 9 hours between Dallas and another place in Texas.
Kinda like Florida. It took almost 8 for me to get across the border from where I lived in South Fla.