Rams vs. Cowboys 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Fish is still the coach? An asswhoopin, that's what. And not the good kind. The kind where Dallas racks up 200+ yards on our nickel defense.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
How are you doing, @Rynie? Can't imagine you've got too much to complain about these days. Them 'Boys look like a Super Bowl championship team. Gotta say, if things don't change around here that 2017 game could get hard to watch.

By the way, do you have your SPRUUUCE tree up yet?
X0015828463--182384.JPG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How are you doing, @Rynie? Can't imagine you've got too much to complain about these days. Them 'Boys look like a Super Bowl championship team. Gotta say, if things don't change around here that 2017 game could get hard to watch.

By the way, do you have your SPRUUUCE tree up yet?
X0015828463--182384.JPG
Just to help Rynie Remember things ....

ps1-12.jpg

ps1-13.jpg

ps1-14.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
After losing the SB, the Cowgirlz will slump terribly, their O-line will forget to tie their shoes, and we will issue them a beat down of epic proportions on the way to our 2nd Superbowl title.

Wassup with you.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These game day threads keep getting posted earlier and earlier.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They're the Cowboys. I totally expect a meltdown after their playoff loss this year and the hangover that ensues. But then again, it seems like I've had a hangover since our last super bowl.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
There were a lot of Los Angeles Cowboys fans at the preseason game. Same type of folks that somehow have a tie to following the Yankees, the Lakers or the team that LeBron plays for. Great bunch of sheeple.

How bout them LA Cowboys!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ooooh imagine if it is on thanksgiving ...we can watch Goff carve you up like a turkey ;)

fearsomefour

Legend
They're the Cowboys. I totally expect a meltdown after their playoff loss this year and the hangover that ensues. But then again, it seems like I've had a hangover since our last super bowl.
As an effort to keep him engaged Jerry will insist that Romo hold for kicks for the playoffs....and history repeats itself.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made this thread more with the mindset of who's coming? It'll be cool to hang out with some of y'all.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There were a lot of Los Angeles Cowboys fans at the preseason game. Same type of folks that somehow have a tie to following the Yankees, the Lakers or the team that LeBron plays for. Great bunch of sheeple.

How bout them LA Cowboys!
I love how people say Cowboys fans are bandwagoners when we haven't won but 2 playoff games in 20 years. We have the biggest fanbase, and people get mad when we show up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be living in Texas next year. Unfortunately, it's like a 9 hour drive from Dallas. :eek:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll be living in Texas next year. Unfortunately, it's like a 9 hour drive from Dallas. :eek:
The Wright Brothers called.
They wanna let you know about this cool thing they invented.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A Dallas trip sounds cool. This might be on my radar.