Rams vs Chargers Qualcomm I will be there, who's in?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I rellt want to get together with all of you. @Isiah58 my son is 11 also. If anyone is going down Sat Let me know if not maybe we can all meet at someone's tailgater. If you want to host the tailgate post here. I am taking the trolley so I won't have a parking spot or I would do it.
Super stoked guys can't wait to meet everyone and their friends and family.
Go Rams

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
So envious! You guys should have a great time. Those of us met up in Tampa sure did!

Bring us home a win guys!

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Do you think tickets will drop last minute?? Holidays are coming up and I need to save some money

Isiah58

UDFA
rdlkgliders (love the acronym! GKG! ThinkBlue!), I will be down there Saturday night as well.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
My kids and I will be there. A total of about 12 of us are going. I placed the order for my tickets months ago. SD beats the drive to Phx. From where I live. Go Rams!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I just got my tix section 3 (Rams 25 yard line) row 3. Got em on Stubhub for $138. Seats are right behind the Rams bench

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I want to go, but ticket prices need to drop dramatically. Maybe I'll wake up Sunday morning and see what's out there. If the deal is right, I'll pull the trigger... Only 1.5 hours away.