Rams vs Ain'ts Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

We all know the Ain'ts are our former NFC West bitches. How many times have we beat them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will try to keep up on these. It may not be daily and I will also probably be posting some trivia from the NFL as a whole. Good luck and have fun.

Note: These questions may change almost daily. I will lock them as soon as I post the answer and then unsticky them a day or so later.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
spicoli385-jpg.11961

There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, feel free.

And if you know the answer, don't post it. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Yeah, that NFC West division was a joke “Hey guys, let’s create a division and call it the NFC West. Then let’s put teams from New Orleans and Atlanta in it.”

Such a stupid move by Rozell.

Here is a trivia question.

Are these trivia questions open for fans of other teams to write?

Fuck no.

There @El caliente I fixed your question for you.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, that NFC West division was a joke “Hey guys, let’s create a division and call it the NFC West. Then let’s put teams from New Orleans and Atlanta in it.”

Such a stupid move by Rozell.

Here is a trivia question.

Are these trivia questions open for fans of other teams to write?

freak no.

There @El caliente I fixed your question for you.:ROFLMAO:
It's not like you guys knew where you were anyway. Y'awlz had bags over your heads.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I remember asking my dad why Nawlins and Hotlanta were in the West when the Cowpies were more west than both, or why the Braves were in the NL West and the Flubs were in the NL East, and he’d just shake his head and walk away, resigned to defeat. Might as well have asked him what dark matter was. (n)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
One of my favorite Ram Games of all time was played on Nov 26 1989 in the New Orleans Super Dome. Willie "Flipper" Anderson gained an NFL record 336 yds.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We didn’t know then the success that we would have in the late 1990s and from 2006-now.

Started from the bottom, now we are here.
Meanwhile in Rams land...

But we're back and Ain'ts fans be like...

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The Ain'ts moved into what was known as the NFC West coastal division after the merger in 1970. Later they moved to the newly created NFC south with the Falcs in 2002. Prior to the merger, the Rams were grouped in the coastal with the Baltimore Colts, the Falcs and the Whiners.That is why us seasoned Ram's fans hate SF maybe more than any other team. We've been division rivals the longest.
The Chickens have gained considerable ground, though.
9ers14.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice gif kmramsfan. would love to have that on a tee shirt and wear it to a Whiner game. Hell. I'd wear it every day til it fell apart....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Remember the Panthers were in the division for a short time too.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Hope we make them our bitch this weekend

Attachments

• 33B8EDE0-545D-4DFE-837B-604289F37454.jpeg
    33B8EDE0-545D-4DFE-837B-604289F37454.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 160

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Remember the Panthers were in the division for a short time too.
Yeah, it made no sense.

But money talks. Do you remember when they decided on reorganizing all the division Jerry Jones and Dany Snyder acted the bitch unless the Cowboys were allowed to stay in the NFC East (even though there are like 100 teams closer to the east than they are)?

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Thanks for mentioning Jones AND Snyder in the same sentence :puke:. Screw both their teams.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Yeah, it made no sense.

But money talks. Do you remember when they decided on reorganizing all the division Jerry Jones and Dany Snyder acted the bitch unless the Cowboys were allowed to stay in the NFC East (even though there are like 100 teams closer to the east than they are)?
Old rivalries like the Redskins / Cowboys and the Giants are a big draw. Can't imagine the league without them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So the answer WAS 41. :LOL:

Sorry for not posting another trivia question until today but I have been..... awe screw it.... I didn't wanna.

Cheers my Rams bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.