Rams Vikings game online

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Is the website the first row the best option to watch game online, any better options out there...and there is a desktop app on that site, is that a keystroke stealing app or is it a legit useful app? I would appreciate any help with what anyone knows about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
Is the website the first row the best option to watch game online, any better options out there...and there is a desktop app on that site, is that a keystroke stealing app or is it a legit useful app? I would appreciate any help with what anyone knows about it.
That's one of a few that do the exact same thing, so it's really the only option. As far as that desktop app goes, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. I mean, it could be legit, but would you want to install something on your HD that comes from an illegal site? I get a little nervous every time I use that site, but again, that's the only option.

We had a thread earlier about how to strip that site of all its ads when you watch the games, and it works most of the time.
viewtopic.php?p=82374#p82374

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks X, just hate all those pop ups.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
Thanks X, just hate all those pop ups.
Well, if you have Opera, it's worth the couple of extra minutes to watch it with that browser and follow the steps outlined in that thread.

Sgt. Ram

Yes I plan on trying opera and I am going to run a hdmi cable from laptop to tv so I can watch on big screen. I could buy the direct tv app for ps3 for 149.00, can't justify the expense to my wife,wish they would sell individual games.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
Yes I plan on trying opera and I am going to run a hdmi cable from laptop to tv so I can watch on big screen. I could buy the direct tv app for ps3 for 149.00, can't justify the expense to my wife,wish they would sell individual games.
That's what I do. A high speed HDMI cable off my laptop. The picture is obviously not as good as you'd like, but it's good enough to see what's going on and be able to watch the game. I had a falling out with DirecTV some time ago and that's why I'm reduced to having to do it this way. But, that's my cross to bear. I just couldn't put up with their shenanigans anymore.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right ... I said shenanigans.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would recommend downloading a malware blocker before going there. Run a scan after you're done using it. You really should have something like Notron if you want to feel safe going to first row.

I would just follow that threads guideline. Then once you load the game up DON'T CLICK ANYTHING.

Sgt. Ram

I have been googling, has anyone ever used veetle?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
ive tried veetle but havent had luck finding the Rams on there this yr. There was a guy sonofgohan that showed the Rams games on veetle a couple yrs ago.