Rams V. Saints week 9 is on NFL network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
second half (the good one) about to start lol

totally forgot about Saffold getting the penalty late in the second Q and people making a big deal out of him snapping at Goff a little lol

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
I’m watching it it as well and we can hang. Couple of plays away from taking over

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
We basically had a bad half of the 2nd quarter. It was 14-14 with 10:00 to go. A missed field goal followed by poor tackling on the ensuing drive and next thing you know, the wheels fall off. 3rd and most of the 4th quarter we dominated.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We just lost this one.
It happens. We made a lot of stupid/sloppy mistakes on the road against a good team. Hard to win like that.
The Rams nearly found a way to pull it out in spite of their gaffs.

Any saints fan that watches that game and says they feel totally confident going against us again is a liar or is in denial.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
We just lost this one.
It happens. We made a lot of stupid/sloppy mistakes on the road against a good team. Hard to win like that.
The Rams nearly found a way to pull it out in spite of their gaffs.

Any saints fan that watches that game and says they feel totally confident going against us again is a liar or is in denial.

I don’t think any fan of either team is feeling totally confident going into this one, and if they say they are they’ either a liar, or still sniffing glue.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don’t think any fan of either team is feeling totally confident going into this one, and if they say they are they’ either a liar, or still sniffing glue.

I agree completely.
I am 100% positive that either team has a great shot at winning or losing this game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

I'm telling nothing but the truth.
No glue around here.

Rams are gonna win this.

Last edited: