Rams - Unsportsmanlike Penalties (4th most last 5 years)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Max Fuller Season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Why is everybody so quiet about Trent Williams slamming K'Von Wallace to the ground? Am I missing something--shouldn't there be a process of suspension from games going on?

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
McVay preaches clean, tough football. This ranking is a joke and probably says more about officiating in the NFL than it does about the individual teams.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
McVay preaches clean, tough football. This ranking is a joke and probably says more about officiating in the NFL than it does about the individual teams.

I don’t think the ranking is indicative of the Rams being dirty. Unsportsmanlike penalties get assessed for taunting too.

I immediately thought of ramsey when I read this thread. He was good for almost one a game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don’t think the ranking is indicative of the Rams being dirty. Unsportsmanlike penalties get assessed for taunting too.

I immediately thought of ramsey when I read this thread. He was good for almost one a game.

My thought wasn't Ramsey at all. It was easily Marcus Peters. Remember, last five seasons, and Peters was a world-class dick on the field.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Bengals are a dirtier team than the Rams for sure!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thought wasn't Ramsey at all. It was easily Marcus Peters. Remember, last five seasons, and Peters was a world-class dick on the field.
"Players gonna play, Memento! ~ Sam
Bm6CZAW.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fuck that list. I demand a recount.