Rams uni poll for fans (UNDER 40 yrs of age)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Are you generally pleased with the new uniforms?

• Yes

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This is a ROD Rams uni focus group experiment poll. Only vote on this poll if you're under 40 years old please. If you wish you were under 40 you are not qualified to vote in this poll. Sorry.

Not a public poll so your privacy has been respected

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a ROD Rams uni focus group experiment poll. Only vote on this poll if you're 40 years old or older please. If you wish you were an old guy you're going to have to wait to vote in this poll. Thanks.

This is not a public poll so your secret life in the Bahamas with the babysitter is safe

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Couple things to keep in mind...I'm quite sure the Los Angeles Rams were not targeting our age group, especially me, being over 50...They were looking for the 20 somethings, who will be purchasing paraphernalia for a long period of time.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Under thirty represent!

And yeah, I like the uniform.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
My only problem is they should've listened to and responded to fans more in the design, instead of Nike. They probably could've nailed the modernization.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Im 32...

The unis are dope...I like the bone unis and the blue jerseys are cool (first pic i saw made the Royal look purpleish)...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was the only bloody option Roger gave me on the Wall album. Well that and Run like Hell.
1589730569814.jpeg

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not pleased. I could be wrong and maybe this is the start of a lasting trend, but the new uniforms just seem like a "come and go" fad. They will eventually be associated with a time instead of being timeless. And to me it MOSTLY seems like the B-level organizations change up their uniforms with the latest trend. The A-listers have an iconic uniform that lasts down through the eras. MOSTLY. OK I've said my peace.

Now get off my lawn you youngsters!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Okay, I am admittedly old, and, for the record, I did not vote in this poll. However, when I read terms like "dope" and "drip" used to describe the uniforms I like them even less.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Okay, I am admittedly old, and, for the record, I did not vote in this poll. However, when I read terms like "dope" and "drip" used to describe the uniforms I like them even less.

Go back to your rocking chair, gramps! :p

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With this move back to Los Angeles costing Stan K a minimum of 5 Billion to maybe 6 Billion, it makes sense to go for a revamped look. Like when the ex-girlfriend completely goes for a new look when she's back on the open market. Ha!
Oh, I'm in the minority and love the new look. Regarding the old look, "don't you love her as she's walking out the door".

Jayson

UDFA
Name
Jayson
I’m 28 and have been a huge Rams fan forever. My dad has been a huge fan since he was a young kid in the late 60’s. Having said that, we both actually share the same viewpoints regarding the new uniforms/helmet.

The helmet looks good overall. Thicker horns and a brighter blue that’ll actually match the uniforms. It’s weird not having the normal horns on, but it reminds me of when Atlanta went from the old falcon logo to the new one they use now; not totally different with a modern twist.

We both like the uniforms overall with the exception of the team patch on the front. Very odd, which will take time to get use to but oh well. The biggest issue we have is the bone on bone look. Some teams have the matching uniform and pants look, but to us it looks kinda odd. I prefer the yellow pants and my dad prefers the blue pants. Hopefully they switch it up over time.

Just gives you our perspective with the generational gap. We both don’t absolutely love it but we don’t hate it either. Bought our Donald blue jerseys right after they went on sale!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm 35 and am pretty sure everyone knows I do not like the unis or helmet one bit.

The colors aren't bad, they are actually good, it's just how they put them together that I don't like. Maybe they will grow on my in time, maybe not, we shall see. Not going to be buying a new jersey for a while that's for sure.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I’m 29, voted yes, but I’m luke warm on the unis. I think they will grow on me, buy right now I’m in between.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I have mixed emotions. They moved from St Louis to LA, built the greatest stadium and want to rebrand the team. I get it. I would do the same. The numerals are a bit too futuristic for my taste and the color scheme is not balanced on the Bone colored Uni. With that said, I'm sure there were quite a few "older" fans that were perturbed when the Rams replaced the White in the Uni with Yellow back in '71. Many got used to it and the rest of us grew up with it ; the Blue and yellow was normal. Now, at least the colors basically stay the same, the helmet logo is almost the same with the break, to resemble a 3-D twist in the horn, which I like.
What I will not do is complain like a petulant child, like the high number of supposed Ram fans who get on social media and hijack each each Ram post to bitch and moan about their hatred of the new design. You don't like the design.... I get it. Then don't buy any of the new design merchandise and maybe the Rams will figure it out.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wheres the "meh" option? In general, I'm ok with them. But I cant stand anything about the numbers. The font and the gradient just rub me the wrong way. Are they going to use the same font for player names? I don't think I've seen the back of one yet.

A lot of people seem to like the bone uniforms, but I'm not sold on them.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
All I have seen are a couple of pictures, I'll wait until I actually see them to make a decision