Rams Tweets on Today’s Events from JT, Blazer, Softli, etc.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

RamBill

Rams Tweets on Today’s Events from JT, Blazer, Softli, etc.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

TIght end Deangelo Peterson, who made a strong run for Rams 53-man roster, has been signed to Washington’s practice squad.

Rams waive CB Jerome Murphy, a 3rd-round pick in 2010; more practice squad additions.

Late-round pick is not conditional and does not come in 2013.

Rams trade WR Greg Sala to New England.

Linebacker Sammy Brown, who was cut by Rams on Friday, is claimed by Miami Dolphins.

Rams add Ganaway, Heard to active roster: via @STLtoday
===========

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721

RB/FB Terrance Ganaway was sixth-round pick of Jets. Heard entered as CFA with Oakland, 2010. Rams now have 20 undrafted players on 53-man

More size for Rams: DT Kellen Heard, waiver claim from Bills is 6-6, 339

If Jets are so good, why put in claims for 8 players? Got three, which were their priorities. Are they really better than who they have?

Rams also put in claim for DT Landon Cohen from Eagles, but Kellen Heard was priority

Rams should consider former San Diego DL Jacques Cesaire. Like Kendall Langford has been a 3-4 end. Wasn’t subject to waivers as vested vet.

Sobering number: 34 players start suspensions yesterday; 20 on rosters (74 games), 14 free agents (50 games).

===========

Tony Softli ‏@SoftliSTL

After watching Rams practices during OTA’s, and ALL training camp, I felt Salas made the 53 because Austin Pettis was on Reserve/Sus list

There is nothing personal on the trade of Rams WR Greg Salas – Just NFL business, building the roster, making key transactions for upgrade

Rams claim big running back Terrance Ganaway off waivers from the jets. Caught in #’s game at NYJ

=========

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss

St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter @jthom1: “Salas fell out of favor with the [new] coaching staff during training camp and the preseason.”

First reaction to Salas trade: Heavy Josh McDaniels influence. Salas played 6 games last year under McDaniels in STL. Had 27 catches.

=========

RamsHerd ‏@RamsHerd

Austin Pettis’ future as a Ram is apparently secure once he returns in week 3. Gibson, Smith may both stick as well.

Salas came to camp bigger/slower than 2011, didn’t flash the way he did as a rookie. Best play – one-handed TD grab – mistakenly overturned.

If that’s all the Rams could get for a talented youngster with upside, Gibson / Smith not even worth trying to deal.

The fact that Salas was dealt for a late round pick — possibly three drafts away — shows you the trade market for our WRs. #NotSoGood

Meanwhile, Greg Salas may be on the tail end of the Patriots’ roster, but Brady gets everyone involved. Good player, great opportunity.

Salas earned his own burial. Sluggish in his routes in multiple practices that I saw first hand. Pettis much crisper.

For anyone puzzled by the Salas trade: Think he and Pettis came to camp competing for a single spot. Pettis outplayed him, plain and simple.

Amazing stat: the Jets have waived four of their eight 2012 draft picks. @TurnOnTheJets is not pleased, to say the least.

Murphy making the roster was a bit of an upset to begin with. Pegged him as a lost cause after last year. May still land somewhere.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: Rams Tweets on Today’s Events from JT, Blazer, Softli,

That does explain Salas.

I wanted him to take a step up and be a key player, but he didn't. I think most of us look at him with high school goggles on (meaning we think of the good times, not the bad) so the initial shock stings more. He did most (really all) of his damage working on the inside, and with Amendola and Smith there's not really a need for that.

I liked him, but he's gone now. Infact he's a Pat now, so fuck him. I hate everyone on that team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

bluecoconuts said:
I liked him, but he's gone now. Infact he's a Pat now, so fuck him. I hate everyone on that team.
There it is.

I hope he collides with Fells on a crossing pattern and they knock each other out.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

X said:
bluecoconuts said:
I liked him, but he's gone now. Infact he's a Pat now, so freak him. I hate everyone on that team.
There it is.

I hope he collides with Fells on a crossing pattern and they knock each other out.

Haha!! Dude...I just rocketed hot coffee out my shnoz. Ouch.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Faceplant said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
I liked him, but he's gone now. Infact he's a Pat now, so freak him. I hate everyone on that team.
There it is.

Let the "Benny Hill Yackey Sax" music begin!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamsSince1969 said:
Faceplant said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
There it is.

Let the "Benny Hill Yackey Sax" music begin!
Heh. I loved that show when I was a kid.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/songs/bennyhill.mp3[/mp3]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Benny Hill makes everything funny.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Always looked forward to Benny too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJFS26gckk[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Selassie I said:

I have to admit. I was probably around 12-13 when that show was popular, and as funny as it was, that's not the primary reason why I watched it. Those chicks they had on the show were smoking hot (at least to me back then), and there was always that one off chance that (because it was filmed in Europe), you would get to see one of them topless. If even only for a second.

But ... that was plenty of time. :lol:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

X said:
Selassie I said:

I have to admit. I was probably around 12-13 when that show was popular, and as funny as it was, that's not the primary reason why I watched it. Those chicks they had on the show were smoking hot (at least to me back then), and there was always that one off chance that (because it was filmed in Europe), you would get to see one of them topless. If even only for a second.

But ... that was plenty of time. :lol:

Exactly the same for me. I was a perv then,,, and, this may be hard to believe, but I'm still a perv now.