Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Associate the RB Jim Bertelsen with the mascot of his college team.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Totally guessed and got it right! Damn it.

Now I wanna play the Powerball. Thankfully, I used my last 2 bucks cash on the toll going to the VA today...

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill..

My neighbor found one at a flea market about 15 years ago and bought it for me. I'm thinking it's gotta be the same one. (Circa 1985) One die, three team pegs, 400 cards with 6 different color coded questions (like "What former Rams QB got into trouble for trying to sell his play book?") with the answers on the back and a plastic football field with holes for the pegs? I wonder how many of those are in existence?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He doesn't even need to try to make that happen.....:whistle:

giphy.gif

Ouch.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My neighbor found one at a flea market about 15 years ago and bought it for me. I'm thinking it's gotta be the same one. (Circa 1985) One die, three team pegs, 400 cards with 6 different color coded questions (like "What former Rams QB got into trouble for trying to sell his play book?") with the answers on the back and a plastic football field with holes for the pegs? I wonder how many of those are in existence?
That's the one. Dunno on numbers in existence.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have had a hell of a day so there will be no new one today. I'll see if I can post a couple tomorrow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - so this one proved to be kinda tricky for most of you. With under 50% of the vote, the answer is .... Longhorns of Texas. Looks like my throwing the Mustangs in there was a good ruse for those who knew he was from Texas. Next Trivia Question in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.