Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams player led the NFL in kickoff returns in 1985 with an average of 32.8 yards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One of these guys was an Olympic sprinter.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
TUDOR%20ELECTRIC%20FOOTBALL%20GAME%20Los%20Angeles%20Rams%20Team%20Dark%20HK71CLamb.JPG

And who remembers Talking Football with Dick Enberg calling the plays?
s-l225.jpg

images

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yay finally guessed right!!! 1-3 bitches!!! suck on that!!!! :yess:

:flanders: Tron, my friend, I am really proud of you and your trivia prowess. However I, for one, will not engage in any of your suggested activities.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes I've played that but I remember playing PRO FOTO-FOOTBALL more in the 70's with my brothers.
upload_2016-1-28_8-17-3.png

upload_2016-1-28_8-17-25.png

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yes I've played that but I remember playing PRO FOTO-FOOTBALL more in the 70's with my brothers.
View attachment 11994
View attachment 11995

So cool you still have this. It's too bad it shows Dickerson with the Dolts. It reminds me. I have a few stories of when I was in the Coast Guard Honor Guard back in DC. We did color guard for events and games. I had a few really cool assignments. One was the Touchdown Club Awards Night 1985. It had three of the guys on the cover their. Don Shula, Dickerson and Marino. It was also hosted by Burt Reynolds and Dom Deloise. I got to stand around and talk to those guys for a few minutes. Pretty cool.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So cool you still have this. It's too bad it shows Dickerson with the Dolts. It reminds me. I have a few stories of when I was in the Coast Guard Honor Guard back in DC. We did color guard for events and games. I had a few really cool assignments. One was the Touchdown Club Awards Night 1985. It had three of the guys on the cover their. Don Shula, Dickerson and Marino. It was also hosted by Burt Reynolds and Dom Deloise. I got to stand around and talk to those guys for a few minutes. Pretty cool.

Pretty cool meeting three future Hall of Famers in 85, great story thanks for sharing. I got those pictures off of eBay. I no longer have the actual games. EBay is great if you’re looking for some old time memory sake type of stuff.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The answer - as about half of you knew is Ron Brown. I'm going to leave this thread open for a bit because there are some cool posts and others may want to chime in about them.

New trivia question in 3,2,1