Rams Trivia - The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Rams QB was a 2 time Canadian Football League MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK - Here goes. See how you do.

Bonus question: What CFL team or teams did he play for?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Just for fun I think I'll stick with wild guesses and not looking things up. Looks like oh-fer-one to start. Good idea 503....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just for fun I think I'll stick with wild guesses and not looking things up. Looks like oh-fer-one to start. Good idea 503....
Yeah - that's what I'm after. People actually guessing at or knowing the answers without looking them up. I posted some basic rules at the top of the Rams Talk forum. Just thought it might be kinda fun.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - that's what I'm after. People actually guessing at or knowing the answers without looking them up. I posted some basic rules at the top of the Rams Talk forum. Just thought it might be kinda fun.

BTW - Ain't no way I would have guessed it.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Toronto Argonauts? Total guess and if I'm right - I completely forgot he ever played for the Rams.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Toronto Argonauts? Total guess and if I'm right - I completely forgot he ever played for the Rams.
I think one of our members here might go by his name, haha. I'm pretty sure I remember the press conference after he signed with the Rams, Georgia was fawning over him and feeling his flexed bicep or something. I remember thinking to myself that he might've had to put out to get that contract, barf.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, I looked it up after I answered. But you know what? My answer was actually drafted by the Rams.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I have no idea. I just clicked on one. I can't even tell you what CFL teams there are now. Calgary maybe? That's the only one I know.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
i cannot participate because i looked it up. but can I give a hint?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams just missed out on Warren Moon the year before because the Oilers hired Moon's coach in the CFL Hugh Campbell who only lasted two years. It was too bad because IMO if the Rams had Moon they've would have been Super Bowl bound IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.