Rams Trivia - The Game - TGIF Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Eric Dickerson was one of how many future Hall of Famers in the 1983 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ooooh, good one. There are a few from that draft. Gotta think on this one a little bit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked 5... because it's my lucky number.

That's my logic on this one.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I went high on this one. Not that I was high, you understand. I went with a LARGE number. :whistle:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wow just looked it up and was shocked. Unsurprisingly I got it wrong. Won't say anything more. Good question.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ooooh, good one. There are a few from that draft. Gotta think on this one a little bit.
I'm going to have a follow up tomorrow that is similar. Just a hint so people maybe don't start looking this one up just yet. But for ED to go #2 overall in this draft just shows what people saw in his college years. I love me some Marshall but ED was just a show in himself.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - no one has it right yet.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
(n) Too high. I just looked up my answer. I was close. I just was too high, and had impaired judgement. :LOL::LOL::LOL::unsure:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - I didn't say first round only.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just guessed, at 6, so IF I'm wrong, I'm not alone!:rolllaugh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There were 7 HOFers that came out of the 1983 draft - 6 of them in the first round. That ladies and germs is one hell of a draft. Maybe the best ever. New trivia question in a few minutes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There were 7 HOFers that came out of the 1983 draft - 6 of them in the first round. That ladies and germs is one hell of a draft. Maybe the best ever. New trivia question in a few minutes.
dammit. forgot about the 7th rounder in that draft who's now in the HOF.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty amazing though - eh? Richard Dent a 7th rounder? That's like getting Kevin Greene in the 5th.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Forgot about how many rounds they used to have. And that was way down from the old days. BTW - Got you on the next one too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Forgot about how many rounds they used to have. And that was way down from the old days. BTW - Got you on the next one too.
tumblr_nlf2on9O4S1r4v0obo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.