Rams Trivia - The Game - TGIF Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What team did the Rams beat in 1945 for the NFL championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Did i get it right??????????????????????????

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:banana:

Edit: wait Stu. I just noticed the Robinson question from yesterday. You closed me out! It was Oregon! Oregon! I knew that one.

:rant:It's like that recurring dream in high school where I slept through an important exam!

Only this is real. And worse! Robinson actually WENT to my high school! That should count for something?!

Aside: (calmness and reason has set in) At a Serra High Hall of Fame event a few years back Lynn Swann tells a funny story, in introducing Robinson. Worth the view- 8:00 you tube "Lynn Swann on Success". This story was how I knew the Oregon thing. :sneaky: Also kind of nice to see the genuine respect the Steeler great Swann has for a former great Ram coach.

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
In the first quarter, the [REDACTED] had the ball at their own 5-yard line. Dropping back into the end zone, quarterback [NOT GONNA TELL YOU] threw, but the ball hit the goal post (which at the time were on the goal line instead of at the back of the end zone) and bounced back to the ground in the end zone. Under the rules at the time, this was ruled as a safety and thus gave the Rams a 2–0 lead.

After voting guessing (correctly I may add) I decided to check out the score from the game and saw that....What a time... :confused:

Censored out names/teams obviously.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the only one I have outright known the answer to without guessing...lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could I make a suggestion? I love these trivia and unfortunately miss more than I can contribute. Would it be possible to sticky the current question, and unsticky it after it times out?
Been a lot of fun and really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.