Rams Trivia - The Game - Hump Day Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams were in what division prior to the NFL/AFL merger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Note: These questions will change almost daily. I will unsticky them as soon as I post the answer.

OK so here is the deal. Years ago I found an LA Rams Trivia Game in a Goodwill. I pretty much bought it as a piece of memorabilia. Now with the Rams moving back, I thought it might make for a fun game for some of us old timers. Odd thing is that about 70% of the questions have nothing to do with the Rams.

So here is what I will do. I will post the questions that are Rams related and let you guys answer. I will then post the answers the next day. These are not easy questions as far as I can tell but maybe the memory function of my brain has been compromised.
.View attachment 11961
There is only basically one rule. No search engines or internet sites to look up answers that you will post later. I realize some will still look up the answers. I know I would if I didn't have the cards. But I want to see how many out there actually know the answers. So if you do feel like looking them up on the internet, just don't post the answers. Comment all you want.

Now - keep in mind. I said the internet is off limits. But if you have books, magazines, football cards, etc... feel free to use them. That may seem hypocritical but it's about time some of us got some use out of all that stuff we've bought over the years.

Cheers.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ah yes the black & blue days!
George-2.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:thinking:I should know this, I'm either Dead wrong or this is a "Trick Question"!:hiding:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah uh, I whiffed again

Who the hell is coming up with this complicated questions?:football:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Alright I can't resist sorry @RamFan503, but it rhymes with going mailman.
FDS_592372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Really @RamFan503 you are damaging our collective self esteem.

:flanders: Perhaps you could TELL the young men the right answer, Stu, and ask them how it makes them feel.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Almost didnt notice this post with the focus on the trade to #1. Glad I noticed it so I could pick wrong yet again.. YAY!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The answer is the Coastal Division. 38% of you got that one right.

BTW - I will be posting another question today but I am leaving for Texas Monday to go to my son's graduation from Airforce basic training. I probably won't be posting trivia questions while I am gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.