Rams Training Camp Practice Twitter Reports: July 29

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Training Camp Practice Twitter Reports: July 29

Messages are in reverse order– Read from the bottom up.

================
—Mathieu Debuchy « ‏@WoozyVirtuoso

Kenny Britt SHOWING OUT right now on Brandon McGee. Two straight receptions. One 40 yard TD #RamsCamp

—Jim Fadler ‏@jimiramsboy

Gilbert to Quick on a long out #ramscamp

Brian Quick turns McGee around and Sam fires a strike 25 yards down the field. #RamsCamp

Quick on.a deep corner over McLeod for about 30 #ramscamp

Shaun Hill got extended reps…Sam picks up a blitz and hits Quick on a slant

Don’t see Trumaine assume he is still out #ramcamp

Givens continues his comeback after two bad days #ramscamp

McLeod jumps a route… nice play on a slant. #ramscamp

Sam looking sharp today #RamsCamp

—Jim Fadler ‏@jimiramsboy 25h

11 on 11 far field time to move #ramscamp

Jarrid Bryant still out #ramscamp

Pead not practicing today. #RamsCamp

Really like how Roberson is carrying himself #RamsCamp

Oline banging on the sleds on the artificial turf field #ramscamp

—St. Louis Rams ‏@STLouisRams

Garrett Gilbert connects with Chris Givens at #RamsCamp.

Gaines & McGee.. Very similar hip flexion.

Unit drills…rb’s and qb’s far field….Dbacks and linemen near field #ramscamp

Oline arrives for the hill session. Two pushing one up #ramscamp

Hayes looks close to full go. Brockers is gonna break some of their equipment #ramscamp

Long and Quinn introduce themselves to the crowd….seriously? #ramscamp

They are starting on the far side unit drills on the near side #ramscamp

Read Complete Twitter Coverage

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kevin Demoff ‏@kdemoff

Great crowd at this afternoon's practice got to see the offense have some fun throwing the ball deep. One of our biggest weekday crowds ever

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721

Michael Sam talking today. NY Times in the house and USA Today.

=========

Jim Thomas @jthom1

As for practice, Sam Bradford has thrown better every day. . . .Kenny Britt and Brian Quick had some highlight catches. . . .

. . .Rookie CB Lamarcus Joyner had red zone INT, stepping in front off WR Austin Pettis on pass thrown by rookie QB Garrett Gilbert.

On the play immediately before the INT, Gilbert threw a TD pass to Chris Givens in back right corner off end zone.

Bradford threw a red zone TD pass to Jared Cook over the middle.

Rodger Saffold worked at LT with the starters; w/Greg Robinson at LG. Jake Long continues to do individual work and work on the side

There were even a couple coaches from the Reus Imperials (American) football team of Spain. HC Bart Iaccarino and asst. Josep Coll.

I don't think they were here for the Sam presser.

The Mizzou coaches posed for a round of pictures w/the Rams' Mizzou contingent of players (Barnes, Gaines, Moe, Sam).

Attendance was 1,678 _ second-highest of camp and maybe the biggest Tuesday crowd ever for a Rams camp in St. Louis.

Phil Savage, executive director of Reese's Senior Bowl also on hand. Ditto for what looked like most of the Mizzou FB staff minus G. Pinkel.

Joan Niesen of Sports Illustrated, Bill Rhoden of New York Times, TSN (Canada), FOX-TV (Springfield, Mo.), Columbia Daily Tribune on hand.

. . .and don't want to forget Jarrett Bell of USA Today.

Another good crowd at Rams Park for today's practice _ we'll have the head count in a bit. Team practiced in shoulder pads and shorts. . .

. . . .so it wasn't really full pads. Very big media crowd as well. I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do w/the Michael Sam availability.
========

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner ·

Official attendance Tuesday for Rams practice: 1,678.

Phil Savage, former Browns GM and current Senior Bowl Exec. Director, also attended Tuesday's practice.

Rams continue to get good crowds for these practices.No official number yet but one of better crowds I've seen here for a weekday practice.

DE William Hayes, C Scott Wells, OT Jake Long continue to get some work in individual drills but sitting team portion of practice.

The Mizzou football coaching staff was in the house as well taking in the practice. They spent time with Sam, Moe, Barnes, Gaines after.

Strong performance again from WR Brian Quick, who had a handful of big plays in team drills. Kenny Britt in on the action also.

Rams wrapped up Tuesday's practice. First padded workout, offense evened things up a bit today as QBs had more time to throw.

RamsFan14

Starter
Brian Quick has been making a lot of noise this camp, the most noise in his 3 year stint IMO. This is GREAT news and is getting me pumped to see what the offense can do! If Quick can play ball, this offense will be going places (assuming no injuries of course)! Way to go Quick, keep at it!

RFIP

Kevin Demoff ‏@kdemoff

Great crowd at this afternoon's practice got to see the offense have some fun throwing the ball deep. One of our biggest weekday crowds ever

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721

Michael Sam talking today. NY Times in the house and USA Today.

=========

Jim Thomas @jthom1

As for practice, Sam Bradford has thrown better every day. . . .Kenny Britt and Brian Quick had some highlight catches. . . .

. . .Rookie CB Lamarcus Joyner had red zone INT, stepping in front off WR Austin Pettis on pass thrown by rookie QB Garrett Gilbert.

On the play immediately before the INT, Gilbert threw a TD pass to Chris Givens in back right corner off end zone.

Bradford threw a red zone TD pass to Jared Cook over the middle.

Rodger Saffold worked at LT with the starters; w/Greg Robinson at LG. Jake Long continues to do individual work and work on the side

There were even a couple coaches from the Reus Imperials (American) football team of Spain. HC Bart Iaccarino and asst. Josep Coll.

I don't think they were here for the Sam presser.

The Mizzou coaches posed for a round of pictures w/the Rams' Mizzou contingent of players (Barnes, Gaines, Moe, Sam).

Attendance was 1,678 _ second-highest of camp and maybe the biggest Tuesday crowd ever for a Rams camp in St. Louis.

Phil Savage, executive director of Reese's Senior Bowl also on hand. Ditto for what looked like most of the Mizzou FB staff minus G. Pinkel.

Joan Niesen of Sports Illustrated, Bill Rhoden of New York Times, TSN (Canada), FOX-TV (Springfield, Mo.), Columbia Daily Tribune on hand.

. . .and don't want to forget Jarrett Bell of USA Today.

Another good crowd at Rams Park for today's practice _ we'll have the head count in a bit. Team practiced in shoulder pads and shorts. . .

. . . .so it wasn't really full pads. Very big media crowd as well. I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do w/the Michael Sam availability.
========

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner ·

Official attendance Tuesday for Rams practice: 1,678.

Phil Savage, former Browns GM and current Senior Bowl Exec. Director, also attended Tuesday's practice.

Rams continue to get good crowds for these practices.No official number yet but one of better crowds I've seen here for a weekday practice.

DE William Hayes, C Scott Wells, OT Jake Long continue to get some work in individual drills but sitting team portion of practice.

The Mizzou football coaching staff was in the house as well taking in the practice. They spent time with Sam, Moe, Barnes, Gaines after.

Strong performance again from WR Brian Quick, who had a handful of big plays in team drills. Kenny Britt in on the action also.

Rams wrapped up Tuesday's practice. First padded workout, offense evened things up a bit today as QBs had more time to throw.

All music to my ears!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love hearing of our players tearing it up in camp but ALWAYS in the back of my mind I'm thinking, " Are our O players doing that good or are our D players just bad?" I think we are good to go though because somebody has to win every matchup. I think it's just the last decade of being a Rams fan that tries to taint my optimism.