Rams Trade Pieces

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Ashawn Robinson? He was gone half the year and we did fine.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Earlier reports this season claimed that there were a number of teams wanting to get Everett from us.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I realize Goff is looked down on by a lot of fans, but he's not a 2nd rounder.

Goff will net at least a first rounder.

Goff not only has the bona fides with the W/L record, leading the #1 offense twice, going to the Super Bowl and two Pro Bowls in four years, but has beaten Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson and Brees over that 4 year span.

It's not that dude can't play. Whatever the reason for the breakup, none of this should be misinterpreted as Goff being anything less than a starting QB in the NFL.

Goff in Indy would be amazing for all involved if it meant we got Watson.

Honestly, I think that would be a win win win for every team involved, but this off-season is gonna be weird.

Could be only Stafford moves to Indy... and that's it.... and everyone else stays home. That could happen.

That said, I don't think everyone's staying home.

I echo that...I have been asking for weeks what do we feel Goff is worth?
I understand they wouldn't be high 1sts but assuming Houston wanted a 3 1st rounders. Could you get a first from indy or any of the team's that have 2 1st rounders or for the rams even a 1st in 2022 and maybe a 3rd this year?
That said whatever combination the rams have 3 1st rounders then by trading Goff. If you include Havenstein that replaces Conklin or even Kupp but I'd expect a bit more then if they getting 3 1sts and kupp id want Watson and a 4th???? No not a 6th Snead lol.

Last edited:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
My thing is no one player guarantees you a Super Bowl Watson included. It’s one thing to go in big on a trade for what you feel is a final piece but we’ve done that already a few times and we have deficiencies because of it. I’d much rather invest in the trenches on both sides of the ball. We’re still lacking pass rush outside of Donald we severely need interior upgrades in the Oline plus whit won’t be around forever. and our lb group leaves a lot to be desired. So a trade for Watson IMO is only a success if he delivers us a Super Bowl we’re already a second round playoff team.

I agree dude but there are no guarantees in any aspect of life and sometimes we take a risk to try and stack the odds in our favour. And while Watson doesn't guarantee anything it certainly strengthens our position the odds increase but yes no guarantees. Assuming we can still draft well and with all the 3rd rounders we getting especially next season we may have 3-4 3rds that's great capital for us.