Rams to wear navy jerseys for first time this year vs. cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I actually am starting to really like the blue and white helmets...on their own. Why the Rams decided to mix the white in this early, knowing they cannot change the jersey is baffling to me. If they wear all blue this weekend it will be the worst shit I have seen the team ever wear. At least mix more white in with the pants.....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You do know that most Marine officers go to the NAVAL Academy ....right?

Just checking. :D

GO NAVY!!

And that's why every time there is a battle, the Navy gives the Marines a ride....GO NAVY!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And that's why every time there is a battle, the Navy gives the Marines a ride....GO NAVY!
Without the Navy, Army or the Air Force to give them a ride they would just be standing around saluting each other, shaving each other's heads and yelling, "Ohhrah"!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
EAEAE66E-9AF1-49E3-B05D-B280597A0C6C.jpeg

1CE83A0E-F4BA-4033-A742-2F03B944580D.jpeg

This is still the best jersey to date.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
That puke beige is nauseating but the blue pants are really bad and dated too. At least they got the helmets right but sheeez....

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Been saying since the announcement of the new helmets... It's gonna be putrid...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I like the white horns on the dark blue helmets ...it's just ...well ...I hate to be the one to mention it ...but
THE HORNS NEED TO BE WIDER! :D

( I thought I would mention it before Utah Rams got here )

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Without the Navy, Army or the Air Force to give them a ride they would just be standing around saluting each other, shaving each other's heads and yelling, "Ohhrah"!
I'll say this for you guys^^ you have a great "Cab service"!!