Rams to hold private workout with Aaron Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
It would be nice to get him in the 4th or 5th that's for sure. Probably won't last that long though.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Rams are zoneing in on this player, I hear it all over the radio that he's a perfect QB for Shotty's scheme. 3rd-4th round? Maybe if he's there? Idk, I say sure why not

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm willing to place a decent sum of ROD bucks saying they take him in the third. Can we get some action going on this?

Alan

Legend
V3 wanting to find a sucker:
I'm willing to place a decent sum of ROD bucks saying they take him in the third. Can we get some action going on this?
I already have 2 bets out there that I can't remember clearly.

OK, $10K we don't. You have to remember this though.

RamBill

Legend
Aaron Murray - QB - Bulldogs
The Rams will have a private work out with Georgia QB Aaron Murray next week, according to St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas.
With Sam Bradford locked in as the starter and veteran Shaun Hill slated as the backup, Murray would make a lot of sense for the Rams if he falls in the right drafting spot for them. Murray is coming off of injury, so the Rams brass could see the Bulldogs prospect as a developmental project they could bring along slowly. It's possible that Murray could be drafted anywhere from the second round to the fourth round. If it's true that the Rams interest in Murray is strong as the rumors say it is, Murray could come off the board on day two of the draft.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/cfb/nfl-draft-player-news

SierraRam

Recreational User

Hmmm. Still think the 3rd is too early. There's gonna be some quality OL and DB prospects still available & we need depth in both places. What's a "decent sum"? :)

V3

Hall of Fame
Hmmm. Still think the 3rd is too early. There's gonna be some quality OL and DB prospects still available & we need depth in both places. What's a "decent sum"? :)
I don't want him at all. I'm just saying what I think the Rams will do. They have been showing a ton of interest in him.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I already have 2 bets out there that I can't remember clearly.

OK, $10K we don't. You have to remember this though.
You bet me 10 k that Sammy Watkins would not go in the first round..... You might as well send me that 10k now :D

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I agree. I get if he hits the 4th though he's as good as ours.

Alan

Legend
The Rammer trying to scam me:
You bet me 10 k that Sammy Watkins would not go in the first round..... You might as well send me that 10k now :D
No problem Rammer, just point me to that post and we'll talk. :LOL:

It's probably moot now anyway. The commish has threatened to fine me and I'll probably have to stiff everyone I have a bet with. :cry:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Aaron Murray in the 4th round please...He's the antithesis of Bradford...He's shorter, has quicker feet and does have the ability to pick up yardage to keep the play alive. Sam has some great attributes and I still believe in him, but I don't want a Bradford clone I want someone who offers something else.

Murray is a true leader now I believe Bradford has that quality, but more in a cerebral way than a fiery let's go blow them off the line of scirmmage way.

V3

Hall of Fame

It's probably moot now anyway. The commish has threatened to fine me and I'll probably have to stiff everyone I have a bet with. :cry:
LOL. I just noticed your credits.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Alan. You're broke. Did the mafia finally track you down? Surprised you're still alive.

V3

Hall of Fame
Aaron Murray in the 4th round please...He's the antithesis of Bradford...He's shorter, has quicker feet and does have the ability to pick up yardage to keep the play alive. Sam has some great attributes and I still believe in him, but I don't want a Bradford clone I want someone who offers something else.
His accuracy is not that good on intermediate and long throws. He'd probably be passable in a dunk and dunk offense. That's probably why the Rams(Schotty) are so interested.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
His accuracy is not that good on intermediate and long throws. He'd probably be passable in a dunk and dunk offense. That's probably why the Rams(Schotty) are so interested.

Can you please extrapolate as to his accuracy or lack there of because he completed 62.3% of his passes over his career for 13,166 yards and nearly three times as many touchdowns (121) as interceptions (41) in a pro-style offense.