Rams ticket Sales???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Anybody know what our current state of ticket sales are? We have been picking it up the last few years and can say this is the BEST team we have assembled in a decade. I wonder if that is translating to season ticket sales and Rams nation to wake up to support our boys.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Just out of interest, if I was to fly over to st Lou, how much would a standard nothing special ticket cost?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Just out of interest, if I was to fly over to st Lou, how much would a standard nothing special ticket cost?

Not sure about home games but to give you an idea,
I'm going to the game in San Diego and the tickets cost from 60-350 when I got them so it should be around the same price range I'd assume.

Av8R

UDFA
Standard ticket would cost you anywhere between $25-30. We have season tickets in the upper section and those range in that price depending on where you sit. They really aren't that bad for price.