Rams TC Reporting Dates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I can see the future

omg where's donald? the sky is falling! Pay the Man!! blah blah blah blah

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We need to set up a ROD training camp date. Muster in the beer tent! What say you dudes? Would be cool to meet some more of the local faithful and BS about our Rams.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We need to set up a ROD training camp date. Muster in the beer tent! What say you dudes? Would be cool to meet some more of the local faithful and BS about our Rams.

Did I hear beer? Muster? Navy, BLAH! We need to reconnoiter the area!
You know myself and @bubbaramfan will be there!

Any day, every day.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's on! We'll get it lined up before the 25th. I'll be staying at my sisters in the RV in Garden Grove, just 8 miles from TC.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It's on! We'll get it lined up before the 25th. I'll be staying at my sisters in the Van, down by the river!, just 8 miles from TC.

I Feel Like a State Worker!.gif
Fixed it, Bubba. Be honest, bro.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Really is an RV. Tioga by Fleetwood. Awning, outside stereo and BBQ. Perfect for tailgating.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not the first time it zoomed over my head.:baghead:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I knew I pushed my vacation back to far. Maybe I can go to the Texans game. Means I will be able to spend more time at the beach with my grandson.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m going to try to make it to at least one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
https://www.therams.com/news/rams-announce-2018-training-camp-practice-schedule

Rams Announce 2018 Training Camp Practice Schedule

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Rams announced today their complete 2018 Training Camp schedule, which will feature 13 practices at the University of California, Irvine. Rookies report to UCI on Monday, July 23 and the remainder of the team will report to camp on Wednesday, July 25 (player arrival and availability information will be shared with the media at a later date).

052ACE6E-2E79-47C4-A29B-84005074C10C.jpeg

New to Rams training camp this year is an expanded fan activation area, which will open two hours prior to every practice. Gates to practice will open 90 minutes before and select players will sign autographs after all open practices.

All practices are open to the public, except for Friday, July 27, which will be a private practice and exclusive members-only rally for Rams Season Ticket Members and SSL Holders. Season Ticket Members and SSL Holders will be contacted directly regarding the private practice and rally. The team will host an “Opening Weekend Kickoff Festival” for fans on Saturday, July 28 and the day will include interactive games, giveaways and appearances from Rams Cheerleaders and team mascot, Rampage.

Giveaways will be available to fans on select weekend practices and tickets will be required in order to receive a giveaway (while supplies last). Fans must sign up in advance on the Rams website to redeem a FREE ticket for the respective giveaways.

Additional training camp information plus details on the themed practices, giveaways and the booster club tailgate, is available at www.therams.com/trainingcamp. Weather and field conditions are evaluated daily, so all dates and times provided are subject to change, including autograph sessions.

Fan Parking Information and Prohibited Items

Parking will be available to fans in the Mesa Parking Structure (next to the Bren Events Center). Fans are encouraged to purchase parking passes in advance at a discounted rate of $10 per car online at www.therams.com/trainingcamp. Parking purchased in-person on the day of practice will cost $15 per car. Fans cannot bring alcohol, food (exceptions for special dietary needs), pets (service animals are permitted), video cameras or weapons. Please be aware that UCI is also a smoke and tobacco free community.

Media Policy for Training Camp

Media may watch practice in its entirety. Local television cameras will have the opportunity to film the stretching and individual periods (approximately the first 20 minutes). Still photographers may shoot the entire practice. Head Coach Sean McVay will speak to the media on the field following each practice, and players will be available by request on the field following practice after they have fulfilled all of their responsibilities (i.e. lifting, meetings, etc.).

Media may not, at any point or in any medium, report details on personnel groups, formations, specific plays, or any information that would compromise the team’s strategic efforts. The Rams have a zero tolerance policy regarding the dissemination of strategic information gathered from practice.

Media Credentials and Parking

Media interested in covering Rams Training Camp must apply and be approved for credentials by the Rams Communications Department. The Rams will begin accepting credential applications for training camp beginning on Monday, July 16.

All applications must be submitted through the Rams credential website, www.therams.com/credentials, by the media outlet’s assigning sports director, editor, or producer at least 24 hours in advance of the practice(s) you wish to cover. No exceptions will be made. Only credential requests from accredited working media on specific assignment for a recognized news organization or sports publication will be honored. Credentials will not be issued to independent websites or freelance writers or photographers unless requested by a recognized news organization or sports publication. Demand for credentials is high, and as such, each media outlet requesting access will be considered on a case-by-case basis and is subject to the discretion of the Los Angeles Rams Communications Department.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I understanding this correctly that the rams have only 8 practices before their first preseason game?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I understanding this correctly that the rams have only 8 practices before their first preseason game?
No, those are the days players are available to the public for autographs and which position groups each of those days.