Rams taking their twitter game next level...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The old "we've already scored twice, fuckers" spike
Yeah I'm still kind of shocked we had two bad calls back to back there. It was like the line judge just didn't want to give it to us. The first time you can chalk it up to them not seeing it and/or conservative spotting near the goal line. But the second time I was ready to choke a zebra.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I could watch that vid over & over!!!

thx for posting, needed a good laugh.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah I'm still kind of shocked we had two bad calls back to back there. It was like the line judge just didn't want to give it to us. The first time you can chalk it up to them not seeing it and/or conservative spotting near the goal line. But the second time I was ready to choke a zebra.

It's almost as if Vinobitch was doing the spots, that POS.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah ol Vinnybitch and his bunch did just about all they fucking us they could get away with didn't they?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

On one for sure Gurley was short. His helmet was at the goal line but not the ball. It was clear on replay.

Tano

Legend
On one for sure Gurley was short. His helmet was at the goal line but not the ball. It was clear on replay.
Are your sure - it looked like he was standing on the goal line sideways with his arms around the football at his middle.

The only problem is that you couldn't see the football but from what I saw - he was definitely across the goal line

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Are your sure - it looked like he was standing on the goal line sideways with his arms around the football at his middle.

The only problem is that you couldn't see the football but from what I saw - he was definitely across the goal line
Yeah I watched the replays closely and he would have had to be holding the ball outstretched and away from the endzone for that play to not have been a TD.
It was obviously a TD when the camera looking down the goalline showed Gurleys head, shoulders and torso clearly inside the endzone.

True, the ball wasn't seen, but common sense and the laws of physics and football made it a TD imo.