Rams "SuperBowl Or Bust" Narrative...AGAIN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i thought it was a pretty good article. don't let the headline distract you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Decent enough article with a sensationalized click bait title.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I thought the article was complimentary on the Rams and Jared Goff. Too many people focus on the bad games and tend to forget the good ones. While Goff and offense in general played poorly in the Superbowl, they were pretty good to get there.

I watched the 4th quarter of the NFCC game. Goff clearly outplayed Drew Brees. He made clutch throws where Brees did not. That poor throw to Thomas is what led to the controversial call. If he throws a catchable ball, Thomas probably gets a first down or close to one. And the clock would be running.

I also saw a 3rd and long earlier in the 4th where he had Ted Ginn open and made another poor throw. At that time they had a 3 point lead. They ended up punting which led to the game tying field goal.

In my opinion, people who only point out the Superbowl and Bears games without acknowledging the others are being short sighted.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I watched the 4th quarter of the NFCC game. Goff clearly outplayed Drew Brees. He made clutch throws where Brees did not. That poor throw to Thomas is what led to the controversial call. If he throws a catchable ball, Thomas probably gets a first down or close to one. And the clock would be running.

I also saw a 3rd and long earlier in the 4th where he had Ted Ginn open and made another poor throw. At that time they had a 3 point lead. They ended up punting which led to the game tying field goal.
Yeah but....Brees didn't get drafted #1 and go 0-7 in his first seven games and more importantly he knows where the Sun sets and rises.

I'm telling ya'll the Goff stuff is just ego noise. Like the average looking girl who asked you out in high school and you said "no"....and by the time she was a Senior she was Hot and now has guys hanging all around her.
You hate that girl and criticize her earlobes because you feel stupid.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah but....Brees didn't get drafted #1 and go 0-7 in his first seven games and more importantly he knows where the Sun sets and rises.

I'm telling ya'll the Goff stuff is just ego noise. Like the average looking girl who asked you out in high school and you said "no"....and by the time she was a Senior she was Hot and now has guys hanging all around her.
You hate that girl and criticize her earlobes because you feel stupid.
But her feet are still gnarly....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Our boy Champ in there talking about Dak being better than Goff :D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The playoff game in New Orleans was a hallmark game for Jared Goff. Just a huge stage in as difficult an environment as there is, with a Super Bowl trip hanging in the balance. And he delivered.

I can't wait to watch this kid get better and better and make the mediatards remove their heads from their @$$es. It's gonna be fun. (y)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The playoff game in New Orleans was a hallmark game for Jared Goff. Just a huge stage in as difficult an environment as there is, with a Super Bowl trip hanging in the balance. And he delivered.

I can't wait to watch this kid get better and better and make the mediatards remove their heads from their @$$es. It's gonna be fun. (y)
Don't forget the Monday night game against Minnesota.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I think Superbowl or Bust can mean a couple different things. It can mean you're a team that catches lightning in a bottle. It can mean a super team with one year of contention. Or it can mean a team that has grown steadily and anything but a superbowl would be a disappointment. That's what the Rams are. Anything less is going to be a disappointment, unless there's massive injuries.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
LOL Our boy Champ in there talking about Dak being better than Goff :D
Yeah, and that reminds me that there were always "undertones" with that guy and I personally don't miss one thing about him.