Rams Stadium/Relocation Prospects Not As They Seem (101ESPN)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneG

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Rams Stadium/Relocation Prospects Not As They Seem (101E

Tron said:
Amazing stuff as always Shane!!! Miss your B?R Rams Nuggets at noon. I'm Fitz btw if you remember. Great piece again man.

Thank you, Fitz. Great to hear from you again. Keep in touch! Hit me up on twitter sometime. :)

ShaneG

Starter

CGI_Ram said:
I finally got around to reading this piece... Well done. Not because the article favours STL, but because it's filled with logical arguments.

Solid work right there, Shane!

Thank you, CGI_Rams ... I greatly appreciate you sharing those comments.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

SK is only interested in vertically integrated cash flows.

Which leaves one option.

STL.

Wonderboy

Rookie

Fantastic article! Really a first rate piece. Not only did I love the fact that it points out how obvious St. Louis is as the long term home of the Rams. But I also really appreciated the thoroughness of this article. Thanks for actually taking the time to research all of the flawed arguments for Los Angeles as a destination for the Rams (or any other current NFL franchise for that matter). Keep up the good work!

ShaneG

Starter

Wonderboy said:
Fantastic article! Really a first rate piece. Not only did I love the fact that it points out how obvious St. Louis is as the long term home of the Rams. But I also really appreciated the thoroughness of this article. Thanks for actually taking the time to research all of the flawed arguments for Los Angeles as a destination for the Rams (or any other current NFL franchise for that matter). Keep up the good work!

Thank you, Wonderboy. I really appreciate the detailed compliments on the report. I worked very hard on it and it always feels good when readers appreciate the effort. Thanks!

iced

Phenomenal article Shane.. Well thought out and articulated... I learned some new things from your article and got a better understanding of how the relocation fee's work..

I always felt the biggest reason Kroenke wouldn't move was because it just doesn't simply make any sense economically speaking, especially from a business perspective.

ShaneG

Starter

iced said:
Phenomenal article Shane.. Well thought out and articulated... I learned some new things from your article and got a better understanding of how the relocation fee's work..

I always felt the biggest reason Kroenke wouldn't move was because it just doesn't simply make any sense economically speaking, especially from a business perspective.

Thank you, iced. I really appreciate it! I agree with you re: business, at least as one of the major factors.