Rams spreading the ball around, and Sammy Watkins is fine with that

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Sounds good

But

He still needs 5-8 targets a game....Same as Tavon

It's strange that he hasn't gotten more targets each game. That 6-8 yard out against the Whiners was so easy and he gets another 5 yards after the catch. He made that one low catch look easy last week. Glad he stayed in the game mentally. I'll try to see what he is doing on his routes and the coverages. I imagine he gets doubled most of the time. You would think they could get him a couple early on the scripted plays to get him started.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad we got Watkins after he humbled himself during his last months in Buffalo. I think that frustration would've been more toxic had he been drafted to play under Jeff Fisher's middle school offense.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Hopefully he not just saying this to look good and actually feels this way. But I do think this offense might feel to him a bit like those glory days in college with that incredibly loaded offense he was on