Rams Sponsoring NFL Draft Party

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams are sponsoring a draft party in Hersomosa Beach with a bandstand a 60 yard football field on the sand and hosted by JB Long.

Not far from me and where I learned to sur as a kid. I'll definately be there to represent and make a lot of noise. If any of you ROD members plan to attend,

Article on DailyBreeze.com

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
so are they going to tell fans not to bother showing up on Thursday?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Be my luck they trade out of day one.
Still will be fun.

oldnotdead

Legend
Say hi to the Hermosa mermaids for me. I used to go to the Kettle Restaurant in Manhattan for weekend breakfast or late night coffee and deserts. God I spent so much of my youth in that area (Santa Monica, Hermosa and Manhattan), I really miss it sometimes.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams are sponsoring a draft party in Hersomosa Beach with a bandstand a 60 yard football field on the sand and hosted by JB Long.

Not far from me and where I learned to sur as a kid. I'll definately be there to represent and make a lot of noise. If any of you ROD members plan to attend,

Sounds Like an invitation to party ay Bubba's to me!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Say hi to the Hermosa mermaids for me. I used to go to the Kettle Restaurant in Manhattan for weekend breakfast or late night coffee and deserts. God I spent so much of my youth in that area (Santa Monica, Hermosa and Manhattan), I really miss it sometimes.
Yup! that was one hell of a place to hang out in the 80's. We would ride from Torrance Beach to Santa Monica and have a slice of Perry's on the way, Great times. Hermosa Beach middle school and West High for me,

oldnotdead

Legend
In the 80s I lived in Santa Monica but would ride my bike to Hermosa & Manhattan on most weekends. Great days. When I was a kid my dad used to take me fishing off the Redondo pier before the area was built up. He used to treat me to the "penny arcade" by the parking lot before we left for home. God I was so lucky to have a great childhood.

My uncle had raisin vineyards in Reedley me and my brother would work the fields during our summer vacations. In the early afternoon, my uncle would pack us up in the back of his old Chevy pickup and drive to Piedras on the Kings River. We would then tube float back down to Reedley and get out at the park where the family would be waiting and we'd BBQ for dinner.

Kids today have no clue what life can be.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

OMG, the Daily Breeze!

Been forever since I picked one up.

Also jelly y’all learned to surf. I went to Samohi and never had any surfing friends so never learned… I tried once on a way too small board, but it was very fun.