Rams Signing QB Dresser Winn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We need to at least sign a running QB to the practice squad. We were much better against those types when Perkins was there to practice against. Besides, if we are down to our third QB anyway, he needs to be able to run for his life!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dresser??? I hardly KNOW HER!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just when I thought the Rams could not do worse then Brett Rypien & they went ahead and proved me wrong. Winn wasn’t even good in college.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Well I think this signing goes a long way to explaining why the Whiners traded for Young!

They saw the strength of our backup QB pool and had to neutralise it somehow

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1719473511297602033?t=rNr9Czd_2p2A_3q6uOD-FA&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1719465247415926881?t=3I_kHHh91lh2CHYXDzTwEQ&s=19

This is out of left field but again why are we going for these guys? There are bettwler options available. Unless we are trying to talk for somebody?

I know we are looking forward to next year, but this signing really does show me that they don't give a shit about this season and are just "trying to make it through"

He’s the answer to the question, who do you turn to when you’re turned down by John Wolford?

oldnotdead

Legend
Is Dresser top or bottom drawer? Oh well at least he doesn't seem like a cross dresser though he would fit right in with the West Hollywood scene.

LMAO when you scare the Bucs into panic signing Wolford as their backup.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will we have a "The Legend of Dresser Winn", or "Brett Rypien" thread on Monday?

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
The name is cool. If he starts, will Dresser Winn? Tongue twister too. Dresser Win won. Sounds like the number 2 special at my corner Chinese restaurant.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just when I thought the Rams could not do worse then Brett Rypien & they went ahead and proved me wrong. Winn wasn’t even good in college.
I feel trolled by this move. It’s too bad I can’t use my mod powers to issue McSnead some warning points

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
When we get to Monday, we can go 2 weeks w/o a loss... Maybe.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1719473511297602033?t=rNr9Czd_2p2A_3q6uOD-FA&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1719465247415926881?t=3I_kHHh91lh2CHYXDzTwEQ&s=19

This is out of left field but again why are we going for these guys? There are bettwler options available. Unless we are trying to talk for somebody?

I know we are looking forward to next year, but this signing really does show me that they don't give a shit about this season and are just "trying to make it through"

What's to give a sh*t about this season? Personally, I'd rather they get healthy for the remainder of the season while evaluating personnel for next season and beyond. What's the point of replicating another Don Quote?

We need a starting QB candidate, this years draft is fertile , why make the choice any lower than necessary?