Rams sign WR Brandyn Harvey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By Brad Biggs | National Football Post

The St. Louis Rams worked out wide receiver Brandyn Harvey today and liked what they saw.

Harvey signed a one-year contract with the Rams, according to an NFL source, putting him in position to compete for a roster spot on a team that needs help at the position.

Harvey has spent time previously with the Atlanta Falcons and Arizona Cardinals. The 6-4, 205-pound Villanova product was on the Cardinals practice squad last season after being let go by Atlanta.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-sign- ... --nfl.html

Iron Lion

Starter
"A team that needs help at the position"?

I'm not the ultimate authority on all things NFL, but I can say that since I've never heard of this guy then he's not a #1- or a #2-caliber WR. The Rams need help in that aspect but not at depth, which is what I see this guy as providing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They need fresh meat at the position (practice). This guy isn't going to fill any holes.
(not one piece of that sentence sounded right)

Jeff Fisher:

"We just got a couple guys that are still a couple days away from coming back," Fisher said. "The numbers are down so both Brandyn and Charles [Gilbert] had really outstanding workouts...They're both in good shape, ran well, caught the ball. We need some guys to help us practice and it's an opportunity for them."

Iron Lion

Starter
X said:
They need fresh meat at the position (practice). This guy isn't going to fill any holes.
(not one piece of that sentence sounded right)

It's good to buy into your team but you don't have to go out there and give it 100% and work hard for the gay...

Just kidding of course—I don't believe there is anything wrong with that life choice or anything.

Sorry I could not resist...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You couldn't resist that life choice?

That's cool. I don't have anything against it either.
As long as you're happy.