Rams sign wr Austin Hill and David Richards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bottom line is have some morals and look out for someone until you can at least find out what their deal is. Doesn't matter much anyway cause he doesn't count towards the roster right now.
Not sure any of this is about morals or looking out for someone. We don't know if he has depression or a serious drug problem or CTE. From a fan perspective though with none of that born out except that we know he was stoned when he got pulled over and then failed to appear and now has failed to show up for mandatories, cutting him doesn't seem unreasonable in the slightest. Also, I don't think we actually know he doesn't count toward the maximum roster right now - do we?

What I think we know from observations of this organization of late is that they - especially Fisher - look out for players whether they are going to cut them or not. I don't expect that if they cut Mason it will be them completely turning their back on him. Fisher will likely make sure he gets help if he knows of the need.

Beyond that, it is completely expected for fans to want to cut someone who has not shown to be interested in being part of the team over essentially the entire off season and had voiced the desire to be traded almost immediately after Gurley became a Ram. Hate to say it but the Rams cannot and should not be held responsible for anything he does after being a member of the team for less than two years. They should help if they can but that does not include keeping a spot open for him if we can improve the team with that position.

All that being said, I suspect there is a reason he hasn't been cut. Either he actually has been in contact with Fisher personally or through his agent and/or is getting help or because it doesn't actually count with him not reporting or there is simply no one we are looking at that would be better than Tre if we were to cut him.

One thing is for sure though is that Ramrasta is not somehow cold or heartless because he believes Tre should be cut.