Rams sign remaining 2017 draft picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Sign-Five-2017-Draft-Picks/140b1487-a49b-4e4b-bcb1-706e2b71661e

The Rams continued to take care of some offseason business on Tuesday morning, signing their remaining five draft picks: wide receiver Josh Reynolds, linebacker Samson Ebukam, defensive tackle Tanzel Smart, fullback Sam Rogers, and outside linebacker Ejuan Price.

Reynolds and Ebukam were fourth-round picks, Smart and Rogers were both sixth-round selections, and Price was taken in the seventh.

Los Angeles signed tight end Gerald Everett, wide receiver Cooper Kupp, and safety John Johnson earlier this month.

Upon putting pen to paper, each of the five picks answered one question for therams.com: How do you feel after signing your rookie deal?

WIDE RECEIVER JOSH REYNOLDS

“Awesome — it’s a dream come true, really. Just happy to join the Rams organization, and I’m happy they have me.”

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER SAMSON EBUKAM

“It’s all the hard work that we’ve been putting in, just to come to this point and just for it to happen, like Josh said, it’s a dream come true. I couldn’t be happier right now.”

DEFENSIVE TACKLE TANZEL SMART

“It’s a blessing, man. This is where dreams come true. That’s all I’ve got to say — it’s a dream come true.”

FULLBACK SAM ROGERS

“Even though you expect it, it’s still just such a blessing. And it’s a great feeling being able to put pen to paper and signing. So it’s been awesome.”

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER EJUAN PRICE

“I’m part of the team, now. I finally got some money so I’m not complaining. But it feels good to just get it out of the way and just focus on football.”

Jamie Han contributed reporting

One thing I miss from Coach Fisher was his penchant for signing all the rookies on the same day and having that money management session where he would bring in an armored truck with all that money.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just to repeat myself, for the Record! " Ejuan Price better live up to the Standards of someone using the number"51" or He'll hear from me!!!!(y)(y):snicker::shades: