Rams Sign QB Devlin Hodges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’m good with the Rams have a player nicknamed “Duck” on their off-season roster.

Two would be silly.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This is somewhat puzzling. Don't we already have a superior version of Hodges under contract (Wolf)?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Why? And Goff breathes a huge sigh of relief lol...he must be thinking coach sure means business lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Similar to Wolford. Mobile with some grit to him. Ball floats a bit, non-elite arm and weird release. Very interesting addition.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Would not be surprised if Rams are not done acquiring QB talent.
If there is someone they really like in the draft, I can see them
making a 3rd or 4th round selection.
Maybe it wakes Goff up or maybe we find another QB, but either way
McVay is ready to move on with or without Goff and I couldn't agree more.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
not competition for Goff, is competition for Wolford
train
Both these guys are in the old WCO mold IMO. Move well, aggressive in taking what is there with their legs. Not going to wow with arm talent. Scrappy and tons of compete.

I will definitely be looking at the QBs in the draft this year just in case. To include the read-option types.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I think this whole McVay against Goff thing is a bit overblown imho. But I do think we are due to draft a QB for backup/developmental purposes. I thought we’d get someone in the 4-5th round last year. Could finally see it this year — unless McVay sees Wolford as that guy already. I’m sure McVay has desires on molding a young guy for future use. Maybe someone like Newman, mond or the Texas QB

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it was nice knowing you Jared, best of luck unless you play us. :D