Rams Sign Punter Corey Bojorquez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Statistically he outperformed Hekker last year. I don't think he's necessarily the better punter, but I believe Hekker is the highest paid punter in the league. There might be some smoke here.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Hekker was a pecker last year. This guy is not a street free agent. And he averaged over 50 yards per. Hmmm

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Not sure we would have signed Corey if we had full faith in JH -- his output was well down last year from previous seasons.

WestCoastRam

Legend
This is good, lots of camp legs as Jordan mentioned in a tweet. ST's really took a dive last year on every unit. I'm sure part of it was the new coach not being that good and part of it was probably less time to practice ST work in training camp due to Covid. My guess is all those legs will allow them to work a ton of guys as returners in camp.

I'd say the chances of them walking away from the draft without at least two returners (one drafted, one UDFA) is virtually nil.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just can’t imagine the Rams trading Hekker!!! But, I guess everyone/everything has a price!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be busy in camp as we have a major tryout

for punt returners. Can't have Hekker doing all those kicks by himself.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Bojorquez is likely a camp leg but Hekker was out of form last season. We'll see how this turns out, doesn't hurt to have some iron sharpens iron competition

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
It wasn’t just last season, Hekker wasn’t good in 19 either. Highest paid punter by far ($3.75 mil). Maybe he was hurt but makes too much to keep for his past greatness.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
No fucking chance Hekker goes anywhere....as I type this Jerry Jones is on the phone seeing what it would take. Bones is beating down his door.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Highest paid punter in the NFL has not been the best punter in the last 2 years. I think there is something here.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hekker's dead cap hit is just under 2.4 mill, could spread it out over 21/22 with a post 6/1 cut/trade
I cant imagine he has any trade value