Rams sign Mason Crosby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I would have kept Crosby on the depth chart for that second week, to keep the heat on the kid. He seemed to respond to it.
I was thinking this too. Lucas seems calm and optimistic... almost too much so. Maybe someone needs to whisper in his ear every week, "if you screw up, your career is over." Lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking this too. Lucas seems calm and optimistic... almost too much so. Maybe someone needs to whisper in his ear every week, "if you screw up, your career is over." Lol.
Of course he's confident, he knows that he's got @Kupped watching his back!!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Of course he's confident, he knows that he's got @Kupped watching his back!!!
Lol.. again, not me, Sean.

The whole back and forth I got into over Lucas was because of what Sean said in an interview and he made it clear, to me, the kid was going to have a longer rope than some here believed. That was it!

I mean.. I also get it.. I like a kicker who can hit 55+.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol.. again, not me, Sean.

The whole back and forth I got into over Lucas was because of what Sean said in an interview and he made it clear, to me, the kid was going to have a longer rope than some here believed. That was it!

I mean.. I also get it.. I like a kicker who can hit 55+.
Its all good man, You were right, its ok to take the creds.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Deez Nuts GIF

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Damn....
I thought we were getting Creed..... :laugh4: