Rams Sign LB Josh Carraway

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know anything about him other than what is in the article, but interesting that he seems like more of a 3-4 OLB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm guessing he meant Ebukam

I’m guessing ewok.

Kramer-Oh-yeah.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well how about OO & Lawler ?? #45 & #53 ??
Even a guy like Young #49 ??
I’d take all of them over Carraway. This is a guy who in two years has been on two practice squads and active for just one game. He’s a camp body after spending time on practice squads the last two years.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’d take all of them over Carraway. This is a guy who in two years has been on two practice squads and active for just one game. He’s a camp body after spending time on practice squads the last two years.

Does this help OT’s in practice ??

Morgan Fox has bulked up & is back on the DL. It looks like the surgery has affected him.

Just wondering why a OLB ?? Where does Clay play ? Barrons spot ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does this help OT’s in practice ??

Morgan Fox has bulked up & is back on the DL. It looks like the surgery has affected him.

Just wondering why a OLB ?? Where does Clay play ? Barrons spot ?
Clay won't play in preseason games until the last one just like the other vets and Fowler is the same. We'll likely sign another couple OLB and DLine guys but not because we're going to spend the cap. We need bodies still to get to the magic 90 for the roster. Camp starts for rookies soon and a couple weeks after that is the first OTA.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Come one Gentlemen, it's just a signing....Besides the Rams have been on a TCU run as of late.