Rams sign Justin Thomas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe for the first preseason game or two - I don't think he is likely to make the 53

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Maybe by signing him, they're going to give his jersey to Mike Thomas and let him play

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Saints rookie Justin Thomas hoping to impress at WR after switch from QB

May 19, 2017
22696945-mmmain.jpg

FILE - In this Dec. 31, 2016 file photo, Georgia Tech quarterback Justin Thomas (5) runs the ball against during the first half of the TaxSlayer Bowl NCAA college football game against Kentucky, in Jacksonville, Fla. (AP Photo/Stephen B. Morton, File)

By Josh Katzenstein

New Orleans Saints rookie wide receiver Justin Thomas has known for a while he'd have to change positions if he wanted a chance to make an NFL roster.

While he was the starting quarterback at Georgia Tech the past three years, Thomas achieved some impressive accomplishments, including leading the Yellow Jackets to an Orange Bowl victory after the 2014 season. In that game, Thomas scored four touchdowns, passed for 125 yards, ran for 121 yards and earned MVP honors.

But, at 5-foot-9, 186 pounds, and after completing just 48.7 percent of his passes in college, the dual-threat quarterback knew any professional future would be at a different position.

"Of course, I would like to play quarterback, but at the same time, I'm a realist," Thomas said this week. "I didn't want to lessen my opportunities, so I was open to anything.
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2017/05/saints_rookie_justin_thomas_ho.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OaJ5ial5FA

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
These conversions rarely work.
depends....Richard Sherman was a wr....and coaches told him to switch to db. Bunch of offensive guys could switch to defense if they wanted too....

Tell that to Pryor. He's a beast. I was hoping the rams were going to sign him.
Exacty...No way to measure a players heart and will. I say we give him a fair chance.