Rams Sign Hayes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Read a bit about him. I guess he is better against the run than as a pass rusher. Still young(26) was drafted in the 4th round in 2008 out of a small school. Maybe still a bit of upside left the be exploited. Also apparently got a concussion while standing on the sideline when an errant pass from Kerry Collins struck him in the head. lol

Sounds like a solid back up DE that could replace Quinn on obvious running downs. I didnt really think DE depth was a position we needed to hit in FA. Oh well we'll see

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
Read a bit about him. I guess he is better against the run than as a pass rusher. Still young(26) was drafted in the 4th round in 2008 out of a small school. Maybe still a bit of upside left the be exploited. Also apparently got a concussion while standing on the sideline when an errant pass from Kerry Collins struck him in the head. lol

Sounds like a solid back up DE that could replace Quinn on obvious running downs. I didnt really think DE depth was a position we needed to hit in FA. Oh well we'll see

Well we did lose James Hall and didnt we also lose Ah You? The run-stopping part about Hayes' game is what sold me lol.

Anonymous

They would be better off bringing Hall back at the vet minimum.

And in fact I hope they still do that.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
They would be better off bringing Hall back at the vet minimum.

And in fact I hope they still do that.

Id be for that too, but I think it'll take a bit more than the vet minimum. 1.5-2 million would be my guess. From what I heard, he was a great locker guy and mentor. My gut says they want Quinn to be the clear cut starter tho and will avoid bring Hall back for that reason.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Nice signing. I would like to see Hall brought back, too, on the right deal.