Rams sign FB Ovie Mughelli

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
His twitter http://twitter.com/oviemughelli34/

I hope all the ovie fans out there hv some blue and gold in their closet bc I just signed with the RAMS today and I'm excited to help em win

A BIG THANK YOU for all the fans and friends and family that has been in my corner supporting me the past couple of months. Ill make u proud

First and foremost though the praise, honor, glory, and credit goes to GOD for giving me this opportunity to ball out and 4 healing my knee

It would be nice if he could return to his old form. Really nice. We'll see I guess.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Martz used a fullback A LOT, we can run two back sets and still be very explosive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Anybody have the splits on Jackson e.g., in a single-back and with a fullback?

Anonymous

X said:
Anybody have the splits on Jackson e.g., in a single-back and with a fullback?

Only from last year.

The splits don't list "2 back formations" but they do list "pro formation." They said the Rams used a FB only 13% of the time last year, but that includes C.Williams...so hard to say. With Jackson they were in a pro set on 15.4% of his carries.

He got 4.3 YPC running from pro sets. He was also stuffed 15% of the time in pro sets.

From single back sets, he got 4.7 YPC and was stuffed 10% of the time.

His best YPC came from 3 & 4 WR formations. 29.6% of his runs were from multiple WR formations. He averaged 5.57 YPC and was stuffed 10% of the time.

You know what's sad? He ran inside the opposing 9 yard line only 7 times all season. He ran from 1st and goal only 1 time all season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
zn said:
He ran from 1st and goal only 1 time all season.

That makes me want to cry for so many reasons...
I wonder how many times he LINED UP at 1st & goal last season.

"False start, number ________"

Lesson

Oh, really?
What made me sad was when SJ didn't get the ball at the Seatlle one on MNF until fourth and goal. But that was last season and today brings us a new one. Go Rams!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Lesson said:
What made me sad was when SJ didn't get the ball at the Seatlle one on MNF until fourth and goal. But that was last season and today brings us a new one. Go Rams!

"Play in " game yr. B4 last.