Rams sign defensive depth, sign two players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like they trying to bring in more speed in the CB department. If he can return kicks that's a bonus cause KD looked lost on his one return

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting bc it felt like we have a lot of depth at OLB.
I seem to remember a practice recap mentioning one or two guys had little tweaks/injuries so he may just be depth for this Saturdays game. But clearly McKelvin didn't impress if we signed a different CB.

Psycho_X

Legend
should have made the title "Rams cut WR Thomas" just to make some people have fits of rage for a second.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the WRs got healthy, so we signed depth elsewhere.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I like how this staff continues to search for talent turning over the bottom of the roster. They may find a hidden gem with one of these signings. I remember Tull at UTC, he was a one man wrecking crew.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Dolphins released Isaiah Ford today. He is still recovering from a knee surgery. I would love to try and stash him on the PUP

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Doesn't hurt to have solid depth.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, they added Watkins and Thomas and Reynolds returned from injury, so they no longer needed those two WRs that were added two weeks ago.

Pretty simple, and they just traded away a CB.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I like how this staff continues to search for talent turning over the bottom of the roster. They may find a hidden gem with one of these signings. I remember Tull at UTC, he was a one man wrecking crew.

Mentioned the same exact thing in another thread, my brotha!! I'm impressed with Snead and co..

Also worth pointing out maybe he Rams didn't like with they saw in McKelvin.. hmmm

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dolphins released Isaiah Ford today. He is still recovering from a knee surgery. I would love to try and stash him on the PUP

If he clears waivers I'm pretty sure he goes to the Dolphins pup. We'd have to claim him, which means he gets to stay on the active roster. I think.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I noticed Tull being very active in the second half of last nights game.