Rams should hang this quote in their locker room:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"There were other players who were more talented, but there was no one who could outprepare me. And because of that, I have no regrets." -Payton Manning.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
This is what I feel we have in Mannion, from what I've read he's a scholar of the game and dedicated too - I'd love to see him develop into a great QB for the Rams

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Or, they could put this in the locker room.

YOU SUCK

Prove them right, or prove them wrong.​

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I'll give you that @shaunpinney. I do remember his rookie camp they interviewed him when he showed up and all he had was his playbook. No Xbox or other distraction type stuff so many young players like to use for that mental break. He's a statue in the pocket but if he works his @$$ off on knowing each play and look cold and dishes that ball quick he might challenge for the job.

Bill Polian was on record with Payton saying that he and Harrison would work for hours after practice on hitting a route and placement of the throw for given DB looks, and that the dedication spread to the rest of the team. I doubt any of our guys have that level of dedication, and those are the types of leaders we need on this offense.

tempests

Hall of Fame
If they're going to be hanging quotes should be from former Ram players. Like this one from the Deac.

Be patient with the negative people of the world. Take a moment to think how they are helping you clarify your own thinking and firming your own resolve. Then headslap them out of your way.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I doubt any of our guys have that level of dedication, and those are the types of leaders we need on this offense.

The problem is we do not know. I would guess that Aaron D does, so does Rodney M and several others Quinn/Hayes/Long. We will only know after the fact.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"There were other players who were more talented, but there was no one who could outprepare me. And because of that, I have no regrets." -Payton Manning.
Hopefully they aren't reading that on their way to a spelling bee

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The problem is we do not know. I would guess that Aaron D does, so does Rodney M and several others Quinn/Hayes/Long. We will only know after the fact.

All those names are on defense.

On the offense I seriously doubt any of them have that level of dedication. You're right, we can't know for sure. Admittedly I'm making a calculated assumption based on empirical evidence on the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this quote should do the trick.

"i truly belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve that jeff fisher is an awful coach" - ron jaworski

Last edited: