Rams sent me these bags a couple days ago

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Lol. Pretty nice of them to give the season ticket holders something considering the new rule. I wonder if they'll let us fill them up with beer and ice hahahaha.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice move by the Rams!

Boot leg your liquor, user! :lol:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You just need this beer:

clear-beer.jpg

And then you are golden...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL. "Oh, no. That's just a giant bag of ice. Nothing else in there I swear." :peek:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Well it would fool me! :lol:

Great looking bags and by making them clear you probably will only be delayed a few seconds.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Username said:
Lol. Pretty nice of them to give the season ticket holders something considering the new rule. I wonder if they'll let us fill them up with beer and ice hahahaha.

A sure sign they are moving to LA.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
LesBaker said:
Username said:

A sure sign they are moving to LA.

It's true. :bummed: Someone confirmed it on Stltoday

BD-TomCat

Rookie
think they sent them to Season ticket holders because other types of bags and backpacks wont be allowed in this year

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
BD-TomCat said:
think they sent them to Season ticket holders because other types of bags and backpacks wont be allowed in this year

I don't think that would be legal to force you to buy their bags. Probably any appropriately sized clear bag will be allowed. It needs to be clear so that the contents can be checked quickly and the delay will be minimal. That's just a guess though.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
"Don't put it out with your boots, Ted." Billy Madison

Nice! Heck that's nice.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
BD-TomCat said:

That's what I was sayin. They sent them because of the new bag rules. They included a letter defining the new rule. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp</a>