Rams select Pharoh Cooper WR with #117 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
After looking at his numbers and watching video I was thinking Hines Ward type. Height, weight and speed close to Ward. Both former QBs and good blockers. Anything close to Ward would be great for the Rams. OK, a poor man's Hines Ward would be nice.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
At first I didn't get the pick. As someone said he was dangerous from the slot.............but we aren't going to have him take snaps away from Tavon. But watching the highlights, it looks like they (the FO....) chose him to replace Bailey (if he doesn't come back). Whic makes it a solid pick. (Even if Stedman makes it back. Cooper is another guy who can catch in the middle of the field and seemed to run precise routes.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
After looking at his numbers and watching video I was thinking Hines Ward type. Height, weight and speed close to Ward. Both former QBs and good blockers. Anything close to Ward would be great for the Rams. OK, a poor man's Hines Ward would be nice.

I was thinking of Randle El.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love this pick, if only for his name.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nice, we needed a reliable slot receiver who can move the chains in the passing game. Hopefully he'll be what Amendola was to Bradford.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Love this pick, if only for his name.
He better have an epic...mummy touchdown dance.
36ba4319a49ae38892ec4db1cbeb5652.jpeg

anigif_enhanced-20098-1414363096-2.gif

[GALLERY=media, 114]Me With Some Cheerleaders by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw him plenty as a Mizzou fan.

He's a slippery tough SoB.

Had many a back breaking 3rd down conversions where I had just no idea how he got open or came down with the ball.

Annoying as freak. Type of WR that'll pee pee opponents off.

You got a fiesty WR who can finally do work in the slot.

you can't stay away can ya?

why don't you just drop the you and become a we again. it's so much more fun.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Who the fuck names their kid Pharoh and can't be bothered to fucking SPELL IT CORRECTLY!!!!

:mad:

It's like calling your kid Kyng.

It's fucking stupid.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Remember the Pharoahs gang from the movie "American Grafiti"? I tried to add an image of them but can't figure out how.

If he's a tough guy like everyone is saying then I like the pic. From videos he looks like he can catch. We need a Steve Smith type attitude on offense. With this guy and the new TE, we may have a new attitude on O. That would be nice

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFLN was comparing him to Emanuel Sanders. I'll take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
@jrry32 at the NFL level where do you see Cooper spending most of his time? 70/30 slot/outside? Is he exclusively a slot WR? Does he have an NFL comp? Steve Smith?
That was my comaprison for him ... s slightly bigger Steve Smith. Good route runner, super competitive going for the ball and a natural hands catcher.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I just love the catches with the HANDS, the HANDS yesssss ! reminds me of Holt.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I REALLY like this pick. He plays with a little bit of an edge. Boldenesque. Steve Smithesque.

Anti-Brian Quickesque.

Shorter, built well. Sturdy. Strong. See's the lanes after the catch. Not fast but explodes at the right time.