PREGAME Rams @ Seattle Game Week Playoff Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Good God no! Not Noteboom in Edwards spot! He was a train wreck there!
I agree I would hope that Kromer will keep Noteboom working with "just off the IR" Andrew Whitworth in the LT post.
Is Bobby Evans good to go?
I would imagine that Bobby Evans is involved much more on the right side behind both RT Havenstein & RG Corbett than on the left side.
Edwards has to go man. If he can't go that left side is going to be weak. Please God don't make me watch us Boom at LG.
I agree 100% with you Merlin I would not be a bit surprised if Edwards does not go that the rookie Tremayne Anchrum not Bobby Evans as the main LG that would go to work here. Evans does have 7 starts in the NFL but its on the right side plus that was @ RT, not the OG post.

Tremayne Anchrum was a man among boys in college & its been reported since he was signed by Snead that he has been working primarily on the LEFT side of the OL. This just slightly under 6-2 315/320-pound OL'er vs the over 6-6 308 pounds Edwards. Anchrum is a good run blocker & might be what the doctor ordered to cure the Rams running game miseries & break open some HOLES for Akers. Seattle's middle DL has two very big NT type DL'ers that are hard to move out....Anchrum is one tough very strong OL'er who can get under them & plow them under the turf!

TA has had since this past 2020 Training Camp to learn to make the transition +switch from 4 college seasons playing OT on two NCAA championships to playing NFL OG. All his pre-draft projections were based solely on all his OT snaps, which caused his profiles to be somewhat tainted towards the negative. TA will be a good NFL OG.

Last edited:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let’s fucking go! I’m so hyped for this Game!!! I’m looking at 99 and 20 to set the tone!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Let’s fucking go! I’m so hyped for this Game!!! I’m looking at 99 and 20 to set the tone!!!
This Ram defense should be hyped themselves for this playoff game.......AD & JR are superstars at their positions & other Ram defenders who will be departing this Ram team in a few months like Floyd, JJ III, Hill, Fox, Ebukam will not have the opportunity again to play on an NFL top rated great defense like this again. Each one of those UFA's will have benefited in their next $$$$ new contract elsewhere just from being around defensive players like Rams AD & JR.

One would think that due to the above this should be the best defensive game in the NFL this season against a hated NFC Western Division enemy. How could you not give your all & leave it on the field in this possible historic showdown! Anything but this is a let very big down! Nothing would make me happier to see all the sports media talking heads jaw drop open with silence & disbelief.

If we only had an iota of an offense.:(

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
From tweets it sounds like Wolf is getting the start in this game. Personally, I'm excited about it. Hags are going to have to play his running ability which should open the middle of the field some more. Remember, Wolf didn't have Kupp last game, which can only help. I think they are going to spring Akers for a 20+ TD run and I think Higbee has a big game over the middle. F'ING GO RAMS!!!!!!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
From tweets it sounds like Wolf is getting the start in this game. Personally, I'm excited about it. Hags are going to have to play his running ability which should open the middle of the field some more. Remember, Wolf didn't have Kupp last game, which can only help. I think they are going to spring Akers for a 20+ TD run and I think Higbee has a big game over the middle. F'ING GO RAMS!!!!!!
Rapoport: Los Angeles Rams quarterback John Wolford may start over Jared Goff in playoff game vs. Seattle Seahawks (nfl.com)

Report: John Wolford took majority of practice reps and is prepared to start (yahoo.com)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reports are Wolford took the majority of snaps. I'm honestly surprised people don't understand why.

1)Starting QB just had surgery on his hand so you don't have him out there for his normal amount of practice snaps. Should be very obvious here.

2)Wolford needs more snaps to prepare for Seattle than Goff does. Also should be very obvious.

3)McVay keeping Peetey guessing who the guy is going to be. Fairly obvious as well.

Don't know who ends up starting though I'd imagine if Jared is healthy enough to throw the ball and take snaps under center he's the guy. But this tweet to me says exactly nothing about who will start.