Rams season preview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
I am getting excited for football, and been reading all sorts of articles and came across this season preview series. I thought some of you may want to see the Rams one. It seems to think our biggest problem is our O-Line, and I think most everyone would agree. Would you guys be happy with 7-9 with good years from Foles and Gurley?

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2015stl.php

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Short answer to your Question. Anything less than the Play-offs is " Un-Acceptable!"

And I don't agree with the Positional Ranking PERIOD!! ( accept for on the D-Line!)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Britt, only 26, is capable of being extremely productive - he had a 9-103 line in Week 16 - but injuries and lack of motivation are concerns with him
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2015stl.php#YirPPqyohCKU765k.99

Where the hell did THAT come from? I get the o-line discussion, (although I don't think Robinson "struggled mightily"), but Britt IS motivated and HASN'T been injury prone.
As to the question - NO! 8 wins and I'd sigh and shake my head. 9 is (the acceptable) minimum imo, whether or not it gets us into the playoffs.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Britt, only 26, is capable of being extremely productive - he had a 9-103 line in Week 16 - but injuries and lack of motivation are concerns with him
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2015stl.php#YirPPqyohCKU765k.99

Where the hell did THAT come from? I get the o-line discussion, (although I don't think Robinson "struggled mightily"), but Britt IS motivated and HASN'T been injury prone.
As to the question - NO! 8 wins and I'd sigh and shake my head. 9 is (the acceptable) minimum imo, whether or not it gets us into the playoffs.

Agree.
9 wins minimum.
We have alot of young talent entering their prime.
I believe these kids are going to show up week 1. I doubt anyone in this organization has forgotten the Vikes game last year.
Expect these kids to come out of the gate with a pissed off attitude and show that we have turned the corner.

Alan

Legend
That's the most negative view of the Rams I've read so far this year. Fortunately, they have a pretty good record of being wrong about, well, everything except player evals and they're nothing more than middle of the pack there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Walterfootball? I'd rather take a shit on that site than read it. He was the same person who mocked us Landon Collins in the first round one time because "T.J. McDonald sucks and he needs to be replaced."

His site is garbage.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Would you guys be happy with 7-9 with good years from Foles and Gurley?
Hell no...How can Foles & Gurley have a good season AND we end up 7-9? That would mean the defense sucks...unacceptable...say it like Brandon Marshall...over and over.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you guys may have higher expectations of Nick Foles than I do.

I don't think he can be anything more than average, especially with our surrounding talent.